• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Goldhaven City - [By Neon]

What did you think of this?

• Magnificent!

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Woah!

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

n0cz

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
GOLDHAVEN CITY

Another release, because why not?
Enjoy, and do whatever you want with it, as usual! ;)

Note:
If you appreciate what I do, releasing these maps for free. You could donate to me on Steam.
Preferably CS:GO Weapon Skins, doesn't have to be though. I won't force anyone to donate, but it's appreciated, just add me as friend with the link below. :)

Steam Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/neon177/

Information:

Client: 10.10
Completed: 100%
Size: 420kb ~
Style: Exotic/Island/Venore Sprites

rZ4HpuL0.png

Download:
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/eeetY/Goldhaven.otbm

Screenshots:

QBh9ckGI.png

/Neon

Forgot to
everything :(...
Oh well... Enjoy...​

If you want money, why don't you make a thread in the jobs section?

Good release, though. Thanks.

Because I don't take requests. I do what I want to do, not anyone else :D

BTW; Thanks @HalfAway for CSGO Skins worth about 9 Eur~ Appreciate it. (First one to donate actually) :D

nonono, the minimap looks too square ... who did it? a robot? ... good mapping, i can say that is nice and well detailed, but for me the most of it all looks simple, basic, for me look like if you tried to do it only for the games hahaha, not for pleasure, not with your heart hahaha... i think you release it because of that reason... but... in the end it is a lot f*cking better than the most of the maps that has been released ever xD

The one thing i find remarkable of all your work is how your architecture is built so smooth and just like it should be looking.
I think you and peroxide are the only 2 mappers I've ever seen that make citys like they should do.

nonono, the minimap looks too square ... who did it? a robot? ... good mapping, i can say that is nice and well detailed, but for me the most of it all looks simple, basic, for me look like if you tried to do it only for the games hahaha, not for pleasure, not with your heart hahaha... i think you release it because of that reason... but... in the end it is a lot f*cking better than the most of the maps that has been released ever xD

This map is more advanced than you think, I watched his stream and it's not some simple map, try it yourself, you won't get past doing temple...

Anyways great work neon, looks good!

Back