• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

gonna start

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
ima start playing here seems like a good server
msg me in game Renegate Strike:thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah with these pkers out there now days he is gonna need to lvl up fast and stay away from a noob killer named First Reaper dam he gets almost every noob >.>

yeah with these pkers out there now days he is gonna need to lvl up fast and stay away from a noob killer named First Reaper dam he gets almost every noob >.>

yea so if i see the first noob guy do i kill on site ? and do i get sum cc for the job ? :blink:

Best of luck. It's a war-based server, hope you know what you're getting yourself into ;)

Red

lol @twizzler <3 i know u love me you've only ever killed me once (out side of duel) and it was a mistake

Just make good friends, and back them up (hopefully they will do the same). That would be my only advice because you can't survive this server flying solo.

lol myths if they are good friends they will be the first to die for u but that is hard on cynt considerin every1 is on a diff team each week

I always had this point: If you do not betray me, I will not ever betray you. I always kept myself to that. Too bad others didn't ;)

Edit: ah well, too bad maybe not. I'm having some fun now. Too bad when a knight is rebirthing he's really sucky lol

Back