• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Goobers Server Is Back!

Sea Serpent

Reaction score
Take a moment and remember some of the old servers, for everyone that means something different. If you were around when 7.6 servers flooded the list, then you remember Goobers. You also may know that Goobers has continued to stay online, dormant without any love from staff or players.

NOT ANYMORE.

Situations change and we are ready to bring Goobers back to the public. This time, it won't be run by a dictator, not by a server owner, but by the community. Player-wide elections for the Executive Committee represent your leaders. A board of 7 dedicated individuals can vote on issues, updates, gameplay, staff, ect. You elect them and they will do their best to represent the future of the server.

To start, we need to blow the dust out of our digital world and get some footsteps moving. We invite everyone to try and recover their account, or contact our current EC to help troubleshoot. They know the recovery tools the best, and if they are unable to help you the issue will be escalated to Goober to go into the database and check things out.

You can also create a new account, many of the new OTS players will not have experienced the nostalgia that is Goobers.

Love to see you back: http://www.j3gaming.com/goobers

Any questions? Please post! As your VP of Communications I am here to answer all your questions.

Please, no dictatorship!!!! I spent so much time on Goober's world... Good ol'days! Is there a place where I can keep updated with the progress of the server?

Sounds incredibly stupid. Enjoyed the server back in the day but so much has changed and at this point is so far behind

Agreed to a point. But if they are putting this much effort to bringing it back. And it was at once an amazing server, it wont hurt to try it out. With some updates and a player base again, it might surprise you how fun it could be again. I for one am ready to play!

Back