• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good beginning?

Fiskbullen

Jumpstylaaa! Sweden (Y)
Reaction score
goodbeginning.png

:blink:

Good beginning? :D

The concept is pretty cool
The mapping isn't at all
Try to spice it up and make it look better read some tutorials and come back in a while ^_^

goodbeginning.png

:blink:

Good beginning? :D

The first thing I would change is the wall because it looks messy with all the squares. Maybe make it 1 sqm instead and try to make it in RAW palette instead because you can't make it with wall brush in RME.

Then you need to remake the mountain. Everyone has different opinion on how a good mountain looks but I think everyone agree you should put some kind of ground on atleast some parts of the mountain. With that nature I guess grass would fit. And try to use the border where it looks good and not everywhere.

Finally, add some grass tuffs and maybe some kind of vegetation on the mountain walls (think you have one in "RAW > Other".

Just what I would do :)

Back