• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good bye

walkingdragon

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I've been with otland for quite a while now and I've somewhat gotten back into tibia rl but otland has become dead with the people i knew, I've had great times and sad times here but now i think I'm ready to let go. So with that in mind this really is my final goodbye. I would like to thank:
Scarlet
Bogart
Peroxide
Amy azzkaban
Late (the original late)
Andy man
Sharp
Limos
And so many others (can't remember some and am too lazy to type it all on my phone).
I thank everyone here and if you want to keep up my Skype is walkingdragon123 and my FB is Montana Gale.

Sincerely,
Walkingdragon

Nah :(
Dunno, if u forgot me on the list, never knew me, or w.e. But i knew you and you helped making my time at otland even nicer.
Yeah..what to say lil Poneyman? You are in the Army if I recall it right?
I will definitly miss ya !
Take Care, Bro :)

Nah :(
Dunno, if u forgot me on the list, never knew me, or w.e. But i knew you and you helped making my time at otland even nicer.
Yeah..what to say lil Poneyman? You are in the Army if I recall it right?
I will definitly miss ya !
Take Care, Bro :)
Navy breh

Back