• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good cloud hosting providers in Brazil?

messenoire

Reaction score
I'm considering launching a server overseas and I was wondering if there are any decent cloud hosters in Brazil that'd let me spin up an instance or three? Is there some kind of a brazilian Digitalocean? There's definitely a language barrier and I can pretty much only pay with PayPal.

If money is not a big problem, why not host it on Amazon web services? They have South America servers set up in São Paulo - Brazil

Lightnode seems to be the best cost/benefit I could find.
I have a game running there for 3 years, tried every single cloud provider you can think (gcloud, azure, aws, oracle, locaweb, digitalocean, hostinger, etc..) and nothing come as close in terms of cost x benefit.

Lightnode seems to be the best cost/benefit I could find.
I have a game running there for 3 years, tried every single cloud provider you can think (gcloud, azure, aws, oracle, locaweb, digitalocean, hostinger, etc..) and nothing come as close in terms of cost x benefit.
how much it cost in your case?

how much it cost in your case?
25 eur for a 8gb ram 4core machine. The thing is there's no hidden costs and the interface they provide (including to control firewall rules) is pretty good.
The only real downside with this provider is that they don't accept recurrent payment, you need to login every month to add "credits" and upon failing to do so they will send you emails

For the sake of comparison, the same machine was costing me:
63 USD in AWS
40 EUR in gcloud
47 EUR in Azure
My soul and sanity at Oracle (including my private key was leaked twice somehow and they blamed me and deleted my machine)
digital ocean was the cheapest at ~35 eur

If it's a server outside of Brazil, use OVH, or contabo (very good cost-benefit, but requires more knowledge), in Brazil I have a friend who used this reseller in Brazil https://heavyhost.com.br/ who has VPS in Brazil and with protection.

If it's a server outside of Brazil, use OVH, or contabo (very good cost-benefit, but requires more knowledge), in Brazil I have a friend who used this reseller in Brazil https://heavyhost.com.br/ who has VPS in Brazil and with protection.
the question of OP is from servers IN brazil, not outside.
Heavy Host is nearly twice as expensive as the options I have discussed above:

1712140740199.png

that would be ~50 EUR just for the machine + data usage (not sure if this is included).
LightNode also offers 3 times as much bandwidth and NVMe in exchange for one core less (5 vs. 4)
1712141040377.png

the question of OP is from servers IN brazil, not outside.
Heavy Host is nearly twice as expensive as the options I have discussed above:

View attachment 83438

that would be ~50 EUR just for the machine + data usage (not sure if this is included).
LightNode also offers 3 times as much bandwidth and NVMe in exchange for one core less (5 vs. 4)
View attachment 83439

but did you see that the processor is Xeon? 5 vpcu of 4.9 GHz, are from maxihost (I believe it is the best Brazilian anti ddos company)... but I also didn't know about Lightnode and it seemed very interesting after you presented it.

Back