• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good dedicated server

gremlee

Qumora.com
Reaction score
Hello guys, i would like to ask those who is experienced in dedicated servers, where should i rent a dedi server? i am currently using kimsufi.com but when i reach 100+ players it make the server spike lag Would be very thankfull if you also linked good and trustwhorthy companys.

Edited:
What i am using now
Core™ i5-3570S
3.1 GHz+
16gb ram
100 Mbps

Last edited:
Hello guys, i would like to ask those who is experienced in dedicated servers, where should i rent a dedi server? i am currently using kimsufi.com but when i reach 100+ players it make the server spike lag Would be very thankfull if you also linked good and trustwhorthy companys.

Hosteam or OVH should be good :)

Server4You (The support is fast and good, but they got no protection against DDoS.)

BTW are you sure the dedicated server is too weak to only handle 100 players, nothing else casuing the lags?

Server4You (The support is fast and good, but they got no protection against DDoS.)

BTW are you sure the dedicated server is too weak to only handle 100 players, nothing else casuing the lags?

I have
Core™ i5-3570S
3.1 GHz+
16gb ram
100 Mbps

I have no idea i cant figure out what script that may curse it and i dont think its a script

Holy shit just watched the ovh looks really nice but you think i need to update ? check my edit

Nah, you should not need to update it if you have around 90-100 players now.

I see no point in upgrading, unless the server is running on maximum, I'm not sure how much bandwith 80-100 players uses + web and stuff like that, but I'm pretty sure you can handle alot more then that.

But i am getting spike lags :S when i reach 80-100

Well, kimsufi.com is not a company i should use for OT hosting at all. Maybe you should change to hosteam or OVH to be sure, you'r server wont encounter any lags when using one of those hosts.

Well, kimsufi.com is not a company i should use for OT hosting at all. Maybe you should change to hosteam or OVH to be sure, you'r server wont encounter any lags when using one of those hosts.

I see but doesnt understand the hosteam and ovh is to over power i think :p

I see no point in upgrading, unless the server is running on maximum, I'm not sure how much bandwith 80-100 players uses + web and stuff like that, but I'm pretty sure you can handle alot more then that.

Me either :S

The combination of high exprate and old distro appears to be the problem here. An Core™ i5-3570S CPU got 4 CPU cores, but TFS is only able to use 1 of those cores effectively.
So exceed 25% cpu usage (1x 3.1Ghz) and things will slow down. There is probably alot of damage calculations on the server, this is a common issue on evolution servers.

The combination of high exprate and old distro appears to be the problem here. An Core™ i5-3570S CPU got 4 CPU cores, but TFS is only able to use 1 of those cores effectively.
So exceed 25% cpu usage (1x 3.1Ghz) and things will slow down. There is probably alot of damage calculations on the server, this is a common issue on evolution servers.

How to solve this znote ? :S

High exp + alot of spells and monster damage causing this. (The server works alot to calculate all things the players does) If I'm not totally wrong :p

But i dont have high exp :S got some spells yes dont know about monster :p

Back