• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Good Gamemaster Read Application

pallydeath

Reaction score
Hello ! My name is Alex short for Alexander I am from USA Washington State. I work very well with English players, down side I am bad with other languages. I do use Google Translator to help though.
I am an experience Gamemaster and with that it comes the realization that there are a lot of power abusing GMs, I have been on servers where GMs have been fired for corruption
I have been a GM atleast 11 times, and a "CM" 3 times,

So, don't hire those "Game Masters" who just want to feel like a god and run around using powers,
Hire someone like me, I will not abuse my powers like others.

English is my first language, I do not speak fluent in any other languages.
I am on often, as a matter of fact I am online my computer every day.
I am mature, and wont lose my temper or do anything drastic.

My windows live is [email protected]
If you are interested either message me here on OTland or add me on live and we can talk person to person.

Looking forward to it,
-Alex

Last edited:
Don't look that good in my eyes. You could use a little more information, go into detail about what you are good with, and if you want to host; Then post upload speed.

slight tip, if you're applying to be a gamemaster then I highly suggest making the topic say so, otherwise it sounds like you're inviting good gamemasters to read the application not that you're a good gamemaster ;)

Wait, in this thread you've been a GM 11 times and CM 3 times, in your other thread it's a GM 18 times and CM 1 time. Which is it?

my thing i have edited and i just made final changes must of screwd it up sorry

I have worked with him and I didnt like him he said it was his first OTs and he didnt know what GESIOR AAC and MODERN AAC was.
and he didnt know what the how to delete things that he had spawned.

Last edited:
Back