• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good gaming pc?

its alright the graphic card could be better but for the price itself it is alright i wouldn't play the games on the high end graphics.

I prefer mechanical keyboards myself, and the mouse is meh.

I couldn't find the power supply on the specifications.

If you do want to get another graphics card in the future, I'd highly suggest making sure you have enough power available before purchasing a new one.

For the price, it'll be able to play most games on med-high graphics, however I wouldn't expect to be able to play AAA titles at full settings.

I would also suggest looking into building your own pc from scratch.

It's intimidating your first go around, but there is many many forums around to help you get started, and also quite a few tutorials.
You'll get a better machine for less money, and you'll feel good knowing you created it yourself.

Last edited:
You should be fine with this pc it will play almost any game, the graphics wont be able to run on Ultra. it would be more like medium graphics settings.
However certain games like Arma 2/3 you will have issues with as your running AMD processor and certain games dont support Multi-Threading.

However if you are asking whether you can run this pc as a dedicated server it will work just fine as long as you make sure that it is well ventilated.
if you plan to do long gaming sessions it will be fine, but i would suggest that you restart it every couple of days.

So i guess the question is what exactly do you plan on using it for when you say "Can it run 24/7"?

That's a pretty decent computer for a small price :eek:
That computer in Sweden would easy be 7-8k SEK which would be about 600-700 USD

You should be fine with this pc it will play almost any game, the graphics wont be able to run on Ultra. it would be more like medium graphics settings.
However certain games like Arma 2/3 you will have issues with as your running AMD processor and certain games dont support Multi-Threading.

However if you are asking whether you can run this pc as a dedicated server it will work just fine as long as you make sure that it is well ventilated.
if you plan to do long gaming sessions it will be fine, but i would suggest that you restart it every couple of days.

So i guess the question is what exactly do you plan on using it for when you say "Can it run 24/7"?
like just to play games long periods of time like starcraft keeping tibia up for a while doing lots of schoolwork at once

I have another update I'm thinking about adding more intake/exaust fans in but I'm not sure if this is a good idea
2 intake fans and 3 exaust fans
Back - exaust fan
front -intake fan
bottom - -intake fan
top (2 slots) -exuast fan
the fan https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Maste...476569095&sr=1-14&keywords=coolermaster+120mm
Cheapest yet with the most cfm (sorry if its bad idk about fans a lot)
and the other fans I'm not really sure but I think its around 30cfm and 1500 rpm (2 already installed)
I'm not sure if I should change my heat sink of my cpu its kinda hot when I feel the outside of it (I don't want to messed up with the cpu heatsink and stuff but it seems easy I'm just not sure if I should change it and itll probally cost too much) but if I ever did id probally buy this one and put the fan on the bottom of my pc (hot air rises that's why I wont put it on top of my pc as the intake https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...7_13?ie=UTF8&refRID=6K2KHK9WY40F3G86RW8Q&th=1 I'm not 100% sure if it would work with this pc tho but ill research specs if I have to

Last edited:
at that point your better off building your own computer for 1000$

When placing fans into a pc, it's best for air to flow in one direction, otherwise you'll push air into the corners and create warm pockets.
(Just test though, you might save some degree's with the extra fans.)

If you do do something with your cpu, don't cheap out on your thermal paste.

-> Get some good paste.
-> Clean both surfaces well.
-> Add more then a slight dab, but not a huge amount.
-> -> Basically.. enough to cover the middle in a circle, but not all the way to the sides.

You won't see a noticeable difference when you first put the thermal paste on. The longer thermal paste is on and being used, the better it conducts heat.
(Around 200 hours of continuous use is usually suggested to see the real temp.)

Back