• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good Hip-Hop music, please

Couldn't you find any older song? ^^

Actually, you cant be more wrong than you are.

No hes actually right. i use to be obsessed with rock but theres nothing special about it anymore.. i got sick of it.
Now i listen to Harlem rap and hip hop and my favorite rapper is Big L.

No hes actually right. i use to be obsessed with rock but theres nothing special about it anymore.. i got sick of it.
Now i listen to Harlem rap and hip hop and my favorite rapper is Big L.

Sure, only screaming. Right.
If by 'Rock' you mean 'Hard Rock', 'Metal', 'Heavy Metal' or any other of that genre, then sure, sometimes they use to scream.

And what is so fascinating about hip-hop? The vocals are mostly gay (@Akon), singing about hard life having pockets full of money and the music is kinda shitty.

But, thats not the thread for that conversation, so Im leaving you with your hip-hop, everyone likes something different. :)

well thank you but im not talking about akon. But what i find fascinating about the hip hop i listen to is the fact that how good it is and to think that they are no longer living.
The lyrics arent all the same
this is for "emmma"

All Lyrics the same? this is probably one of the most lyrical songs from big l
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzyaAuPh1lE&feature=related
take a listen.

Sure, only screaming. Right.
If by 'Rock' you mean 'Hard Rock', 'Metal', 'Heavy Metal' or any other of that genre, then sure, sometimes they use to scream.

And what is so fascinating about hip-hop? The vocals are mostly gay (@Akon), singing about hard life having pockets full of money and the music is kinda shitty.

But, thats not the thread for that conversation, so Im leaving you with your hip-hop, everyone likes something different. :)

Akon singing about his "Hard Life"?
And so? Some sounds gay, yes... But so what?

I like some rock songs too, but I hate the most of them.

Back