• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Good host.. Check it out

greginator12

Reaction score
Hello.

I got a really good computer (alien ware) that is very good for gameing. I'm wondering if anyone want a hoster.. I can host anything for you, it could be a real-map server to a custom map.

Server will be located in USA on a 100mbit network and 10gb ram.(This is really good... I hosted over 5 servers) I dont not script or map because i have no idea how to do that lol.

I accept EVERY server.

You can post here or PM me. I also have AIM, Myspace, and Face book. My aim is Gregkal123, my myspace is Gregory Kalogeras, and my facebook is Gregory Kalogeras.

Thanks, looking foward to hosting!

xD nice i want a computer like that but i will buy dedicated so i dont need :D bye looser(joking)

NICE ANYWAY!

@
Do not trust that noob lol, He's a scammer :)

lutaws2j.gif

23:30 Master Cooperfield [2318]: HEY 23:30 Master Cooperfield [2318]: WAY YOU ATACK ME ? 23:30 Master Cooperfield [2318]: i no attack you

(Nemo2010)

lutaws2j.gif

23:30 Master Cooperfield [2318]: HEY 23:30 Master Cooperfield [2318]: WAY YOU ATACK ME ? 23:30 Master Cooperfield [2318]: i no attack you

i think he is scammer...

because he got only 3 posts.
and then he takes your map and say to you bye bye thx for map noob.....
someone have scammed me and it was sh*t

Back