• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good MMORPG

Testerus

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm currently searching on multiple websites like mmohut, mmobomb and even Steam a good MMORPG.
I didn't find any MMORPG that would fit my style yet, and I'm still searching for one (free to play).

Could you guys suggest me some, or just give me a short list so I can try them?
I'd appreciate it :p

If you want you can ask me some questions.
After you suggest me, can tell you if I tried it, and I did, I can tell you why I did or didn't enjoy it.

Thanks.

what style? be more specific :p

For example, I like upgrading systems and such.
I enjoy both PvP and PvE, but I prefer PvP-E.
Also, I think I'm the type of guy that plays the kind of "casual" MMORPGS.
For me, Tibia is casual-like because you can simply login and logout when you want.

Try TERA

It's f2p and does not give much advantages to ppl who buy items (mostly cosmetics, like skins) from the shop. In most mmorpgs itemshops are OP and give too much advantage which is ofc lame.

I started to play it with some friends (on TS) and we all enjoyed the ride (a lot :D). Currently I'm taking a break tho, I don't have much time to play (school & work & league). In the summer holiday I'll get back for sure!

Try TERA

It's f2p and does not give much advantages to ppl who buy items (mostly cosmetics, like skins) from the shop. In most mmorpgs itemshops are OP and give too much advantage which is ofc lame.

I started to play it with some friends (on TS) and we all enjoyed the ride (a lot :D). Currently I'm taking a break tho, I don't have much time to play (school & work & league). In the summer holiday I'll get back for sure!

I'm currently playing Magicka: Wizard Wars and League of Legends.

I'll add TERA to the list, even tho I looked at some gameplays and I think I didn't like the way attacks/spells are used.

I'm currently playing Magicka: Wizard Wars and League of Legends.

I'll add TERA to the list, even tho I looked at some gameplays and I think I didn't like the way attacks/spells are used.

True the 'action combat' system is a bit different compared to other games. Still I kinda grew into it :p

Really old but still alot to craft and free and fun if you dont mind its old: EverQuest2

War of the Immortals was a fun game to play, still I quit after a few days cuz of the OP itemshop (ZEN)
F-Prot's (from 6 onwards), Major forts, pet gems, mount gems, embed charms, catalyst of growth etc all with ZEN. P2W plx.
A lot of players have got money in the game (3000+ EUR) and won't stop playing, it's rather funny.

& it has a build in "bot" xD

Last edited:
Back