• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good ol' Brazil

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
Soccer referee decapitated after stabbing player to death in Brazilhttp://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...decapitated-brazil-stabbing-maranhao/2495199/http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...decapitated-brazil-stabbing-maranhao/2495199/
The Public Safety Department of the state of Maranhao says in a statement that it all started when referee Otavio da Silva expelled player Josenir Abreu from a game last weekend. The two got into a fist fight, then Silva took out a knife and stabbed Abreu, who died on his way to the hospital.

VIOLENCE IN BRAZIL: Protester dies at Confederations Cup

The statement issued this week says Abreu's friends and relatives immediately "rushed into the field, stoned the referee to death and quartered his body."

Local news media say the spectators also decapitated Silva and stuck his head on a stake in the middle of the field.

Police have arrested one suspect.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

This shit doesn't bother me, the only thing that bothers me here, is that the one who wrote this wrote Soccer.

Just means the world cup is gonna have another meaning for "on your head"

This shit doesn't bother me, the only thing that bothers me here, is that the one who wrote this wrote Soccer.

The link says USAToday, duh...
You call it football, we call it soccer. You call it the toilet, we call it the bathroom.
You call it chips, we call it fries. You spell it as colour, we spell it as color. We live in different cultures and that doesn't mean soccer is the incorrect term for association football.

Last edited:
The link says USAToday, duh...
You call it football, we call it soccer. You call it the toilet, we call it the bathroom.
You call it chips, we call it fries. You spell it as colour, we spell it as color. We live in different cultures and that doesn't mean soccer is the incorrect term for association football.

It should be called football either way. Your "American Football" uses a handheld egg shaped object, sure there's kicking involved occasionally but the majority of plays are dealt with the players hands.

Hence why rugby isn't called "football@

Everyone who is calling Football, soccer is either from Murica, or an idiot.

I am ashamed of my country :/

- - - Updated - - -

The President Dilma, has spent all of our money on this Cup, while there're many people needing education, health and security...

Last edited:
I am ashamed of my country :/

- - - Updated - - -

The President Dilma, has spent all of our money on this Cup, while there're many people needing education, health and security...

Mhm.

Back