• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

good oldschool server?

troggan

Reaction score
It seems to me that most old school rl server has a load of custom content and are focusing mainly on making money and making people grind for gear and not role play at all.

has anyone actually made a server that is non-profit, non custom, old school?

If you know of such a server please enlighten me, cause otherwise, I'm making one.

thanks!

But those servers still have online shops for RL money. also, they aren't really focused on rpg are they? seeing as they have like 5-10x exp and such.

Faloria is non-custom 7.4 server. Only donation option we offer is Golden Account which has no inpact on the server. You can read about it here and determine for yourself: http://faloria.eu/store

Creating a successful server without having an immense amount of money to put into it from your own pocket (protection) is impossible.

Free premium for everyone and low experience stage, aimed to be a very long term server.

Last edited:
it has a shop for a custom premium account, just like rl tibia has premium and that exp is actually very good, you cant exp up quickly but also its not too slow so its not boring :)

Faloria seems much more serious than original-tibia.
Although, why did you choose to have such high experience rates? also, rashid for premium only, and why rashid at all?

Faloria seems much more serious than original-tibia.
Although, why did you choose to have such high experience rates? also, rashid for premium only, and why rashid at all?
The rates are "high" in the begging only, where you have around 20x the exp up to level 20. Highest level atm is 80, and that is after 16 days online.

We added rashid to preserve the economy of the server, not allowing prices to drop too much.

Faloria is non-custom 7.4 server. Only donation option we offer is Golden Account which has no inpact on the server. You can read about it here and determine for yourself: http://faloria.eu/store

Creating a successful server without having an immense amount of money to put into it from your own pocket (protection) is impossible.

Free premium for everyone and low experience stage, aimed to be a very long term server.

Recommended, this server is the best I have played in a long time.

Back