• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good OTS

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Can someone create or form a team to open a good server that's not TPs/NPCs all over Thais?
A good server like Hexera we're just more updated?
I'll nerd it, and lay down donations into it. Please? xD
The OTS nowadays sucks and I can't find any that's like Hexera we're

Well, I'm in this for the long haul, so what sort of things are you looking for? After I make Frozenhell worthy of the name Dante Alighieri, and change it's underpinnings in with custom genericized libraries, I'll want to use those libs to make a new OT from scratch. Something with no ties to the past.

I'm sure lots of people have said similar things in the past, but they aren't serious on the level I am. I'm $4000 hardware serious.

So by all means, give me your wishlist.

Well, I'm in this for the long haul, so what sort of things are you looking for? After I make Frozenhell worthy of the name Dante Alighieri, and change it's underpinnings in with custom genericized libraries, I'll want to use those libs to make a new OT from scratch. Something with no ties to the past.

I'm sure lots of people have said similar things in the past, but they aren't serious on the level I am. I'm $4000 hardware serious.

So by all means, give me your wishlist.
Apprechiate it,
All I want is a non custom allover the place server, which means clean systems. Clean streets, no rainbow all over.
With that I mean, fast tps to hunts, NPCS in for example Thais and this and that. A more of a "normal" server which is worth playing and spending time on.
A great example which I think is Hexera, Shadowcores.
I can freely map for a project if it wishes it, I can join in on it aswell

Hi, I leave you my project here, the main difference is that is a map made from scratch
Latest News - Greed (http://greedot.cl/), also hosted in Chile (I dont know how much ping you're going to have), version 8.60...
View attachment 45561
a3ad7b94480605.5e7fea1014589.png

Hi, would you like to try my server? it's a 8.4 server and instead of TPs and NPCs in thais, they're in carlin

Last edited:
Back