• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good servers?

cooldodo

Reaction score
hey guys
I have been looking for a pokemon server with people that speaks English not just br
if there are none then what a good custom server with 80+ players on? any ideas

Almost all Pokemon servers are Brazilian dominated because that's just what the population consists of. There is not enough English speaking players to populate a server. Most people that play Pokemon servers are well.. Brazilians or non English speaking people.

PAdventures is an option, but it's been dying over the years and there isn't nearly as many people compared to like 5 years ago. Haven't played it in a long time so I can't say much for the English speaking community.

PokeXGames is probably your best bet for how well made of a server it is. There is also a decent amount of people that can speak English on there. I know that when I played, I always saw people talking in the English Chat. But most of the server is of course still Brazilian dominated.

PXG has premium features, but you'll still be able to enjoy it from beginning to intermediate.

Back