• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Good VPS but lags on rl map

experienced

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello
I have problem with lags on my server it's rl map 8.6 and my VPS is

4 x 3.0 GHz
6GB RAM
100Mbit
RAM is used about 3,5 GB

First about 3 minutes after login lags are very heavy you barely can walk and then these heavy lags disappear like kind of "warm up" lol
and for the rest of time they are small lags but very annoying like every 3-4 sqms character stops for a moment and the same with the monsters freezing every 3-4 sqm as well

- clean server without players

Any ideas guys?

Hello
I have problem with lags on my server it's rl map 8.6 and my VPS is

4 x 3.0 GHz
6GB RAM
100Mbit
RAM is used about 3,5 GB

First about 3 minutes after login lags are very heavy you barely can walk and then these heavy lags disappear like kind of "warm up" lol
and for the rest of time they are small lags but very annoying like every 3-4 sqms character stops for a moment and the same with the monsters freezing every 3-4 sqm as well

- clean server without players

Any ideas guys?
CPU usage?

Disable all creature events, global events etc. and see if you still encounter this issue. If the issue disappears, you can then set about finding out which script(s) are causing you issues.
I tried with clean datapack with 3mb map and still the same;P

CPU usage?
not much about 5%

Back