• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Goodnight Strikes

anthonyxxx

Reaction score
@Mark @Hani @Siramix
ws72ac.png

As you can see this is them blocking off the area once again after there final warning but i caught them putting more chars in there so chances are they are going to leave before any gm will see this
1ze9nja.png

And with this screenshot you can see how many people they have mc botting up there which is also illegal

So they got there final warning, now it's time to take action

Last edited:
Gms when are you taking actions? tali and anthony maybe caught them 3x or so asmuch as i remember

Gms when are you taking actions? tali and anthony maybe caught them 3x or so asmuch as i remember
Way more times then that, it's just that gms arent on 24/7 to catch them. But i emailed it to them like siramix said to so hopefully something will be done.

As long as you love me
We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you love, love me, love me

Response to your vine

oh noo please no hurt me, i'll give you my dinner money just don't touch the face ...

and yes it's a game so why as for us to come at you in real?????????

logic?
because you talking shit on internet...?..?.? ? ? Logic?

Back