• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gopans supermarket team

Htown1996

Reaction score
msg me ppl like lopek markus arzmatin etc if u wanan play with calar
dont msg me if u are random

fuck u gulimer u join jordi sad but true

As i said no randoms sorry..

and what about u? Asslicking him to get into wipe again ha:d

pff you are the real asslicker here, never wanted to join calar teams he even got turban gang playing with him...no surprise when he looses to futurama 50-20

he said i asked him to join wipe again to keep fools like you around, he knows i am a legend and he wants to make retarded teamates like you proud of their team .

keep recruiting on forum maybe salar will join you

pff you are the real asslicker here, never wanted to join calar teams he even got turban gang playing with him...no surprise when he looses to futurama 50-20

he said i asked him to join wipe again to keep fools like you around, he knows i am a legend and he wants to make retarded teamates like you proud of their team .

I love how you keep hating on us because we killing you, sorry bro but there is only 2 sds needed to sink a 350 mage if his name is Trevor :/

are u kididng me? us turban gajs are pro arabs
joke but i never insulted calar or had a problem with him neither veziv so why ur making bullshits? last time i insulted mc calar was like 2k10 when u was bumhole waxing never aslsicked

are u kididng me? us turban gajs are pro arabs
joke but i never insulted calar or had a problem with him neither veziv so why ur making bullshits? last time i insulted mc calar was like 2k10 when u was bumhole waxing never aslsicked
Futurama won BECAUSE turban shits playd with them? now we join calar and will dominando also true info fakuall rest like majczal that botting my spawn in goroma surface

Back