• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Gorlex OT RL MAP ///////////// CLICK HERE \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

RL NAME?:
HOW OLD ARE YOU?:
WHAT JOB?:
WHY U WANT THIS JOB?:
Experience:
MSN:

RL NAME?: Jorge
HOW OLD ARE YOU?: 14
WHAT JOB?: Mapper
WHY U WANT THIS JOB?: Im a good mapper
Experience: 2 years mapping. ( i speak eng and spanish. )
MSN: [email protected]

(awnser me fast :p )

Last edited:
@UP
ACCepted
Welcome..

Gorlex's tibia.pic ((only for Gorlex Users))
click here

Name: Cody Miller
Age: 14 (Don't hold it against me, I know tons about OTs and have helped out a number of fairly succesful ones.)
Tibia Experience: 7 years
OT Experience: 5 years
Previous Jobs: I am known around OTs as using the name "Chillin" or "Rockem". If you play real map OTs, you have probably seen me. As a gamemaster, I have helped some servers like donkeyot.mine.nu (deleted now) and lostsouls.no-ip.com (also deleted). I was on each for only about a month before both had to be shut down due to lack of dedication from owners. As a tutor, I have helped leetots.servegame.com (old successful 7.6 server) and the old Three Circle ot. Leetots was probably one of the most successful ots ever in my mind, and lots of people were angry when it was shut down. I was known as "Tutor Chillin".
What I Can Offer: I'm on tons. Usually around 3-12 hours a day. I will NOT help any players with items/levels and stuff like that and in no way would I abuse my position. I'm very serious when it comes to running OTs and would be ashamed if another one got ruined due to bad choices on gamemaster characters. With my help, I believe we could make a very good OT and have 100+ players on at all times providing you are able to find a hoster that can make that happen.

Name:Adam Tanner
Really good mapper and good as gm or god i have been god on many ots like goldenot.servegame.com deleted now.On about 3-10 hoursa a day.
Tiba experience=6years
ot=4 years Altogether 6 years :p
I =have had my own server and have brung gods on had avout 20-30 players :)

Last edited:
Answer me fast please. Me and stato 11 rl mates :) Im going for gm or god.my msn is [email protected] I can give lots of new ideas to your trainers, etc... I can translate english to polish,spanish,german and french

Last edited:
Name:Ben Staton
Age 13
I have played tibia for about 2-3 years and have run many ot servers, they have all had about 15-30 player, some more. I know alot about ots so dont judge me by my age. I aplied for the position of Mapper because I have mapped for various otservers and also my own. I also have some expirience in scripting, I have scripted custom monsters, npc's and chests. I am currently a Gamemaster on Silence.servegame.com but I want to join a more dedicated otserver with more players.
I can offer this otserver new Ideas that should enshure lots of players.
Please give me a chance to be a member of staff, thanks!

Age 13
I have played tibia for about 2-3 years and have run many ot servers, they have all had about 15-30 player, some more. I know alot about ots so dont judge me by my age. I aplied for the position of Mapper because I have mapped for various otservers and also my own. I also have some expirience in scripting, I have scripted custom monsters, npc's and chests. I am currently a Gamemaster on Silence.servegame.com but I want to join a more dedicated otserver with more players.
Same Here im just the same except i cant script... :)

Age 13
Let test you.. on ur mapping..

Name:Adam Tanner
Really good mapper and good as gm or god i have been god on many ots like goldenot.servegame.com deleted now.On about 3-10 hoursa a day.
Tiba experience=6years
ot=4 years Altogether 6 years :p
I =have had my own server and have brung gods on had avout 20-30 players :)

let test u to..

if both can map good then we need 0 mappers more :)

RL NAME?: Meriton
HOW OLD ARE YOU?: 18
WHAT JOB?: Admin
WHY U WANT THIS JOB?: Becuase i'm Active 24/7 To Help Player
Experience: Like Active GM

Choose Me

admin full..

also admin is not a toy i dont need admin..

all i need is tracker, scripter, web designer, logo maker.. and maybe mapper..

nothing else

so ur denied..................
bye.

@up denied

we dont search hoster we got dedicated 100mb/ts

Name:Jake Tanner
Job:Tutor i have been god,gm and tutor on many servers including goldenot.servegame.com deleted now. I am on 3-10 hours a day and im here to help, have been playing tibia for 5 years.:)
Msn:[email protected] :)

@up

tutors = later..

@double up

uhmm we need 3 mappers..
and all scripters and mappers will have cm..

Back