• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Got inspired by Damon to test Manga.

Demon Eldorath

Memento Mori
Reaction score
And NO, don't ask me why it's written on carton - first piece of paperish material I had within my sitting range. Haha. No chance risking getting fit.
And yes - the eyes should be somewhat lower located - but this pen dun accept getting tampered with and Mr.Rubber got nothing on Mr.Ink.

GvKTQDEL2NwPksUcyFGLBcYPd4NESF595MTy4OCRW9g

There is no way this is the first time! This looks professional

There is no way this is the first time! This looks professional
I've been drawing random sketches etc for quite some time - but manga, sure first time - always wanted to master it but never really gave it much thought or time.

Edit:
Also, shading techniques we "artists" use can be applied to Manga aswell - somewhat. Which kinda makes the transition somewhat easier. Just the different rules of Manga that I have to master.

Hey mate :)
I am glad I could inspire you !
I can see that you if not even in manga but in general drawing have some experience alrdy making ur work looking better than mine :/
Anyway Ima gonna practice and now I got one more person to admire and ask questions :D

Best of luck!
//Damon

Hey mate :)
I am glad I could inspire you !
I can see that you if not even in manga but in general drawing have some experience alrdy making ur work looking better than mine :/
Anyway Ima gonna practice and now I got one more person to admire and ask questions :D

Best of luck!
//Damon
Please do - feel free to add any of my IM accounts either on Skype or MSN. Got a World of Warcraft "Panda Monk" drawn on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (mobile phone).
Here lemme show - its cool.

11731_532832900072110_1140999664_n.jpg

Not really Manga but still. =)

Please do - feel free to add any of my IM accounts either on Skype or MSN. Got a World of Warcraft "Panda Monk" drawn on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (mobile phone).
Here lemme show - its cool.

11731_532832900072110_1140999664_n.jpg

Not really Manga but still. =)

This one was epic! dont understand how you can do it on your phone haha it must be really hard

This one was epic! dont understand how you can do it on your phone haha it must be really hard
Samsung Galaxy Note 2, comes with a Stylus (a pen), so don't get fooled into thinking I drew with with my fingertips ^_^ but yeah, took several of hours - only now to realize I can't get it out of my phone in a nice way. =(

Back