• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Got RS Trapped... :/

Redupilous

Reaction score
Hi everyone especially @Hani and @Mark.
Today while running after a player with skull he ran up doing [Exani hur "up] on a roof...
So i used it to get after him, then he trapped me in so i couldnt move at all, ( Full trap ), After that Miniti summoned
4 Fire elementals with his friend.. All the players had skull around me so i thought. "Why not kill the elementals for a decrease of extra damage" So i used the rune called Avalance and ""Poof...."" I currently have Red skull in a full trap...
What i've read in the rules and heard from the players is that RS Trapping isnt allowed so yeah.. Thats why im making a report about it. The characters which were RS trapping me were :
( Miniti , http://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/character.php?name=Miniti )
( Trukz , http://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/character.php?name=Trukz )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are one of is "Noob characters"
( Ieuz , http://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/character.php?name=Ieuz )
As you can see on the screen its saying "Warning! The murderer of Ieuz was not justified"
There were more chars i know... But i couldnt see them im so sorry.
That's all from me have a great day everyone and try to be smart so you wont end up as an idiot like me.. :/
Raw screenshot :
xvoKDAR.png

Explanation Screenshot :
Fi4dVne.png

MEE TOO. THIS fuckin.. wanke... are lining RS IN MC ridiculous tricks IN AT THE SAME THAIS 30 noobhar from the top are lining RS then no one blocks as a second or third knihtem the chotel

AND NOOBHAR :
> ROOF
> HOTEL ROOF

Fucking brainless naabs. U lucky cuz its illegal. Bcuz in rl it wasnt... But kkk they destroyed all fun like that. And no1 cares, If you did ava, your falut. They was not stacked. Btw, why u so parcel?dont get push next time.

Fucking brainless naabs. U lucky cuz its illegal. Bcuz in rl it wasnt... But kkk they destroyed all fun like that. And no1 cares, If you did ava, your falut. They was not stacked. Btw, why u so parcel?dont get push next time.
Wow, David no need for ridicilous comments or anything such. This is a report thats not even pointed at you,so there are no reason for you to comment here right?

Last edited:
i Can undertand, only next time dont go to stack or similar :D and dont be pushed if u see they can do it...

Lol, it's like saying you're using avas random in Thais, and I happen to have my 3 noobchars out of your screen, you ava me, you get RS, make report!! I can see dem logiczzz, bruh kkk

Lol, it's like saying you're using avas random in Thais, and I happen to have my 3 noobchars out of your screen, you ava me, you get RS, make report!! I can see dem logiczzz, bruh kkk
stop answering old threads dude

Back