• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gotta love poland, aye? :D

Dastan

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Something like this is only in poland possible, these guys are fucking awesome hahaha

[video=youtube;EbnfcEbgAMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbnfcEbgAMc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

(Joj ja kad nisam crko od smjeha kad je neki typ reko *O jebo ga* (na 0:27) hahaha)

What do you guys think bout it, are they awesome/retarded or a mix of both? :D

A mix of both and stupidity on the cops side.
Why doesn't he have handcuffs? Why is the 2nd cop dillydallying after he ran off?
I mean, these cops act like they don't give a shit.

Anyways, they both are going to get even bigger trouble. Not just that was crazy, but that was also STUPID.

Yet again, why should they? lol
Tell me one good reason to handcuff a teen if he isnt a threat.

There's a second part, this guy was catched:
[video=youtube;b_EU-k5I2uA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_EU-k5I2uA[/video]

It's just 0,001% of Poland epicness.

How?
As far as i know cant you unlock the door from the inside lol
He was lucky he had such a friend that dared to open the door lol

How?
As far as i know cant you unlock the door from the inside lol
He was lucky he had such a friend that dared to open the door lol

Of course you can't but he would not have gotten away quick if he had it on, he may not even be able to get out of the car in 2 seconds.

Yeah but how would the cops know that the other guy is going to open the door?
Does that mean that cops have to tazer everyone because theres a possibility that they could be dangerous? lol
Same principe mate ^^

This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content.

No, I don't love poland... But ye that guy owned them xD

12595-a-police-car-set-on-fire-by.jpg

Yeah something like up there disgusts me, police is there to help us people and all you do is hate on them.
What the fuck happens when your sister dies/gets obducted, what would you do without the police than? Yeah thats right nothing, all you could do is pray that the police finds the killer/finds her.
Or what happens when you get beaten up so badly that you nearly die? Wouldnt you pray that the police finds these people that did that?
When im on the streets and i see tags like *ACAB (All cops are basterds)* or *fuck the police* than is the only thing i think of about how retarded our youth is.

Better pray that there will always be law enforcement or else we will end up dieing in anarachy.

Yeah something like up there disgusts me, police is there to help us people and all you do is hate on them.
What the fuck happens when your sister dies/gets obducted, what would you do without the police than? Yeah thats right nothing, all you could do is pray that the police finds the killer/finds her.
Or what happens when you get beaten up so badly that you nearly die? Wouldnt you pray that the police finds these people that did that?
When im on the streets and i see tags like *ACAB (All cops are basterds)* or *fuck the police* than is the only thing i think of about how retarded our youth is.

Better pray that there will always be law enforcement or else we will end up dieing in anarachy.

Well i hate the police for many things last time my mates and me we were with 8 and i was the oldest 20 year and we were fighting against 30+ retards that where like 5 years older then us and no we dindt started it they started to throw beer botles to one of my mate and then it started the fight after 10 min fighting we all calmed down and the boss of the cafe called the police and then few min later the fight started again then it calmed down after 15 min fighting again but one of my mate was hurt he had injuries on his head because someone throwed beer botle at his head and he started to trow beer botles back and then the fight realy began and for sure ill fight for my mates no one will touch my mates! some of my mates had broken noses etc i was hurt to they came in groups to beat us since they are fucking pussies after 2 hours the fucking police came nice man nice help of them and it happens all the times the police are just fucking pussies here in holland they are nothing they disgust me and the law in holland disgust me aswell murders get only 7 years and they are free again and they can kill people again and rapers aswell but iff one police get killed they get more years fucking thats our lovely law enforcement so ACAB!

Yeah i pretty much changed my mind bout u, ur a moron.

I hope that the cops wont show up next time your in danger/in trouble.

Back