• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GPU Problem | Game freezes!

Reaction score
Hiya,

Ever since I built my computer a problem with frequent crashes/freezes occured. It works like this; Whenever I play a game(e.g HoN & Tibia) crashes & freezes occur, for example when the announcers shows up in HoN the game decides to freeze for exactly 10 seconds. HoN has never crashed, it only freeze 10 seconds, the same problem occur on Tibia and it may occur when I decide to go back to refill and I run through a bunch of earth elementals and nightstalkers attacking me and shooting all their fancy attack animations.
The 'loading circle' appears next to my mouse pointer and usually, a white transparent layer goes over the client. (Windows creates this when programs crash?) This problem may also occur to HoN when I tab up quickly and push any button or just tab down again fast, it's like the GPU can't handle alot of animations and fancy effects in general.

GPU; Radeon HD6950 2048MB PCI-E 2xD

I've tried to reinstall my drivers without success, I download a software from AMD that automatically would notice if your drivers were up to date, and if they weren't they would update them. Since I updated my drivers the Adobe Flash Player decided to crash every now and then I view websites. (This might be because I updated it too at the same time)

Fm0p_P.png

I made it crash by F5 a youtube video ^_^

LBH85-.png

This also tend to happen sometimes, rarely

I'm looking forward to see Slurpderp to come out from his castle and solve this **** :thumbup:

Last edited:
> I'm looking forward to see the OTLand geniuses come out from their caves and solve this ****
EOeW6.jpg

Last edited:
Back