• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Grand Line Adventures

That is absolutely amazing, I am blown away!
It can be the best open tibia advertisement and server that I have ever seen with one video.

I just... I am... I mean... wow.

Kind Regards,
Eldin :eek:

:D thank you for the support, we hope every one piece fan enjoy it!
We already have 30+ playable characters fully animated with sounds!

Greatest.
You guys added so much new features, i love this animations and sounds.

Is that the remake of WorldOfPiece? Was an one piece ots :D
will definitly play!

Dont you ever shut this server down :D Free hosting available right here!
Just pm me. If there is anything I love then it is One Piece < 3
If you need any help, message me, really.

Last edited:
Its not world of piece, you can clearly see the difference, none of the sprites are their etc... xD

its an entirely new game

Its not world of piece, you can clearly see the difference, none of the sprites are their etc... xD

its an entirely new game
Haha awesome! So yeah if you need any help (hosting or whatever msg me)

thank you guys for the support! We will do our best for one piece and tibia fans

you can see gifs and news in the facebook, we are posting daily! xD

thank you guys for the support! We will do our best for one piece and tibia fans

you can see gifs and news in the facebook, we are posting daily! xD
Already following you there :D

cool ;D

I posted about the interface and iam awsering questions about the gameplay and the playable characters

Beta probably in July! But that depends on the progress, we started in november 2015, its a pretty new project

still, we did a lot, 30 playable characters until now, fully animated/sounded etc

Trailer looks really sick !! @Damon lets do this, gotta start watching one piece now haha

Back