• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Grand theft auto V

vTune

KakelmästareN^
Reaction score
Just wanted to start a thread and discuss GTA V.

So is there any otlander out there who going to buy this game?

I know I will buy it the day it comes for sure. I've been waiting for like 3-4 years already cant wait untill it releases this spring.

And for you who havent seen the trailers yet I'll link them:

Trailer #1
[video=youtube;QkkoHAzjnUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkkoHAzjnUs[/video]

And for latest info: www.gtav.net

Hell yes I will be getting this when able, do they have an estimated date of arrival?

Hell yes I will be getting this when able, do they have an estimated date of arrival?

Around last of April atleast in Sweden but I dont know for sure. :)

I will download it 4 sure

Noo :( You need to support rockstar :)

Second trailer

[video=youtube;2QNgM4A7DPI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QNgM4A7DPI[/video]

in my pc version it will cost 0€ :D

last game I bought for xbox360 was cod mw3 and I bought it in a website of hong kong because it was 20€ cheaper, but now i don't play xbox, i don't like pay to play online..

in my pc version it will cost 0€ :D

last game I bought for xbox360 was cod mw3 and I bought it in a website of hong kong because it was 20€ cheaper, but now i don't play xbox, i don't like pay to play online..

Are you kidding with me? Hong Kong serious?

When i see a Game i dont look after price I JUST BUY IT beacuse it is fucking worth it. Like when GTA V comes out i going rush out to Gamestop then buy direct also Xbox Live and more memory to xbox. I got HDMI cabel and all that shit. Xbox <3

i'm not kidding you, and seriously, i prefer buy clothes or other things than a game, and more if i can get it for free, and if i pay internet i won't pay again for can use it in xbox

i'm not kidding you, and seriously, i prefer buy clothes or other things than a game, and more if i can get it for free, and if i pay internet i won't pay again for can use it in xbox
I dont think there will be a good torrent version on it for a long time. They never really succeded with the GTA IV version on torrents. And also as Hevar explained its WORTH IT! :) No questions about it :p

im totally gonna buy this, ITS THE FUCKING BEST GAME!
FOR ALL THE LOSERS WHO WILL DOWNLOAD IT, SCREW YOU GUYS!

SUPPORT ROCKSTAR FOR GTA VI HELL YA!

Ok for what I can see it release someday in March in the Swedish stores. :)

if they put rasonable prices more people will buy games, because every cd cost less than a 0,1€ and they are selling cd at 70€, and they earn millions of benefits, i know that one part are for developers and that, but the rest? they are stealing you and if nobody buys games with that prices it will cost less, but there are people like you that buy the games with that huge prices.

And you should not talking about the people that steal, because if you were on street and you have to steal to eat some shit you would steal, and just for do that you aren't a looser you are a person.

I'll get it, one of the few games I actually feel like playing.
if they put rasonable prices more people will buy games, because every cd cost less than a 0,1€ and they are selling cd at 70€, and they earn millions of benefits, i know that one part are for developers and that, but the rest? they are stealing you and if nobody buys games with that prices it will cost less, but there are people like you that buy the games with that huge prices.

And you should not talking about the people that steal, because if you were on street and you have to steal to eat some shit you would steal, and just for do that you aren't a looser you are a person.
People don't get educated in how economy works these days or what? read a little about it, specially supply and demand.

lol? I'm a student of economy and informatic and I know very well how works all, and for me 70€ is a price unnaceptable for a game, if it's for somebody good for him, but for me the equilibrium point is more or less at 50€

Back