• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Grand theft auto V

lol? I'm a student of economy and informatic and I know very well how works all, and for me 70€ is a price unnaceptable for a game, if it's for somebody good for him, but for me the equilibrium point is more or less at 50€
Well then you know there are people who will be paying 70 and people, like you I assume, who'll wait until it goes down to 50 or reach platinum, so why should they go for 50 in the first phase?

Last edited:
lol? I'm a student of economy and informatic and I know very well how works all, and for me 70€ is a price unnaceptable for a game, if it's for somebody good for him, but for me the equilibrium point is more or less at 50€

I thought you said you're buying a CD that they buy for 0.1$ and sell it to you?

That gotta be one of the most retarded statements I've ever seen.

If you really study economics as you say, you should read alittle more.

That's like going to Lays and telling them "You're selling me a bag!".

yes and maybe if they make the game cheaper maybe to 60€, they will sell more cd's like if the price were 70€, and at the end the total income could be higher than if they sell at 70€, because there are people like me that with a price of 70€ won't buy a game but with aprice of 60€ i could think about that..

@up didn't understand you

yes and maybe if they make the game cheaper maybe to 60€, they will sell more cd's like if the price were 70€, and at the end the total income could be higher than if they sell at 70€

@up didn't understand you

Well I won't say anything, by the time I would have finished the game and most of the people take it as an old game that has been finished, you will be sitting on that chair waiting for someone to upload it so that you could download it.

Piracy is illegal and it counts as stealing, because you got a product that isn't meant to be free, regardless of what is your situation of only buying it if it was 10$ cheaper.

It's kinda sad seeing people like you talk like this and then they end up saying they study economics when they don't know any absolute shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, ignore him =D

Yes, you should totally ignore me because you don't know English to understand what I am saying.

As i said, I haven't got any rush to get it and I bet whatever , that you downloaded something from the internet that you should pay and you didn't

and yes 10€ is a reason to buy the game or not in my case, and I think that is you who don't know a shit about how work the economy in general cases :/

Last edited:
As i said, I haven't got any rush to get it and I bet whatever , that you downloaded something from the internet that you should pay and you didn't

and yes 10€ is a reason to buy the game or not in my case, and I think that who don't know a shit about how work the economy in general cases :/

Everyone has, does that mean it's okay to do and support it? No.

The bold part shows where my brain stopped working, maybe you should stop using google translator and try something better?

Why I am arguing is that you called people who buy games are losers, because you are getting the game for free.

It's funny because without people like us who buy games, you wouldn't have any game to download.

I am done replying until you get a better translator or take some English classes (No sarcasm)

my fail writting, I thought what i wanted to say but i didn't write it,sry @ up up edited

- - - Updated - - -

argue what you want, I'll say again, if people buy at that huge prices good for him, I won't do it that's all

Last edited:
Ok enough talk about the price lets get in to some photos :p

GTA_V_13524245038808.jpg

V-8-1280.jpg

RSG_GTAV_Screenshot_067.jpg

Looks amazing imo :D

Attachments

• michael_bicycle.jpg
    michael_bicycle.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 2 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
This basically feels like San Andreas with some additions and better graphics, I'm not being negative because San Andreas was awesome but the graphics and environment was boring as hell, no "life" at all. Great to see them adding all the fun stuff again, I hope driving schools and all that gets added too, I really enjoyed those in San Andreas :)

This basically feels like San Andreas with some additions and better graphics, I'm not being negative because San Andreas was awesome but the graphics and environment was boring as hell, no "life" at all. Great to see them adding all the fun stuff again, I hope driving schools and all that gets added too, I really enjoyed those in San Andreas :)

Yes from what I've heard the San andreas world/map is going to be in this one aswell and much more :)

Back