• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Granted Wishes Broken Dreams<Forum Game>

Granted. The monitor is so heavy it rips down the wall of your home and take everything else with it.

I wish I was superstrong without having a huge ugly body!

granted your super strong however your mussels are so big u cant move any more, so your started to eat and become a fat kid behind the comp browsing on forums

I wish i have 3 sexy girlfriends:eek:

Granted.
They were all whores, and left you for a rich guy.

I wish there was a banana tree in my garden ;)

Granted.
They were all whores, and left you for a rich guy.

I wish there was a banana tree in my garden ;)

Granted, The bananas are at racking deadly fly, 1 of the fly's thing you and you death painly but slow =)

I wish i have the best computer on the whole world

Granted. The computer is so good it has it's own artificial intelligence. It thinks you're too stupid to be his owner, so it hacks into all electronic devices and give them order to do anything to kill you.

I wish I had a the best Internet connection available in my house for free!

Granted. He is so glad so he just runs around and suddenly he's out on the road and flat as a pancake. :(

I wish I never had to go to a funeral again.

Granted although ppl Dislike you now du to you not having respect for the dead!
I wish for a cup of Coffee everytime i only think of one!

Granted. Your brain "freezes/hangs" and you get overloaded with coffee cups and get severe burns.

I wish I could teleport myself to a place by only looking at it!

Granted. Your brain "freezes/hangs" and you get overloaded with coffee cups and get severe burns.

I wish I could teleport myself to a place by only looking at it!

Granted, you accsedenlty teleport yourself into fire, so your eye's starting to burn that's why u cant teleport out..

I wish i could have a beamer in my bethroom

BMW? in your Bathroom?
erm Granted but the Local council fine £100k you for having an oil leak!
I wish to be aged 10 again but with the knowledge i have now!

Granted. You loop that wish and your brain crashes.

I wish I could kick George W. Bush's ass!

BMW? in your Bathroom?
erm Granted but the Local council fine £100k you for having an oil leak!
I wish to be aged 10 again but with the knowledge i have now!

Beamer->
Beamer-TDP-P8.jpg

Granted. You loop that wish and your brain crashes.

I wish I could kick George W. Bush's ass!

Granted, You kicked George W. Bush's ass, now the police/bodyguards/fbi/swat comes to kick your ass

I wish my computer was alive!

Oh sorry Moker... We call the Projectors.
Granted. It then gets its floppy *disc drive* Hard *drive* and beats you to death with it :p
I wish for world peace

granted but um... everyones so happy they um... die
i wish could ruin peoples wishes better

granted but um... everyones so happy they um... die
i wish could ruin peoples wishes better

Granted you ruent evryones wishes, that oyu oculdent ruen anyones else his wishes.. so you death of "Not ruening other wishes" syndroom xD

I wish My T.v can talk! (and suck)

Granted. You are now the owner of the Microsoft, being flamed by everyone who uses Linux/MAC/Other OS and is losing more money you can handle with so many people buying false Windows copies.

I wish I knew everything about programming :p

Granted. Then you drank too much alcohol and smoked alot and lost so much memory even programming.

I wish I had developed and made my own programming language that is 100x much easier than any other language in the world.

Back
Top Bottom