• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Design, Game Trailers Development and Advertising

Awesome at last someone with talent the logo or banner or whatever is called at end is sick remindw me of any game company cover and the mage using gfb is so creative

I know this awesome guy from antica. Trustable oldchool player and awesome developer. I love both videos i hope one day you come back to developing ot and playing Tibia.

send me some webdesigns you made, might be interested
@R.yan I think he only considers pms read the q and a part

@xegearz i joined a group for an upcoming server we want a complete design of the page something like https://www.warmane.com/ i dont know your prices but you can bend a little and do it for $400? i will pm you dude anyway maybe someone can benefit from this question too

I recommend @xegearz searched otland asked around and used recommended sites like the freelancer website this was the best option i cant wait to code the website design he made us and cant wait to launch it in december with our war server

Currently I am not accepting more requests. I will finish the last requests and I'll continue enjoying the summer. :)

Last edited:
I will PM you. Several peeps recommended you i know your are not available but is hard to find a good GFX designer around here

Last edited:
Thanks for the gourgeus logo for my future project in such small notice i posted a recommendation here if you can check my topic and ppromote it it will be awesome

Last edited:
Bro i need a good designer you did an awesome job last time and now i cant find anyone good enought

Back