• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Graphic design (UNIQUE WEB-SHOP GRAPHICS)

marek12

Available for sprite works
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have recently idea in my head that I have never seen before.
Here is an example of what I mean:

You all have probably seen or still even use everywhere this webshop layout:

tibia shop.png

So as you can see you have a simple description or name of the item and then you got standard in-game image of the item.

I came with something unique what I can do for you.
Have a look at this:

demon armor otland.pngdemon armor.png

(keep in mind that this is just made for a preview)
This is a single box with an re-created item with a lot more details and in higher resolution that in my opinion looks a lot better and what's most important, is unique.
Just next to it you can see a raw graphic in a bit higher resolution. The size of it it's adjustable and can be fit into your website.
You can obviously still recognize what item it is as I am trying to stick to how it looks in-game.

I am able to do:
  • Items graphics (such as this demon armor)
  • Buttons (the one on the image above is just for the preview)
  • Tibia sprites (other thread, link below)
What about the costs?:
  • Price for every each item is individual, but average price is 5-25 euros per item.​
  • Same goes with buttons, where the average price is 2-15 euros​
Important notes:

I am only accepting PayPal payments
I can only start working when the full payment have went trough

If you are also interested in any tibia sprites, have a look on my spriting service thread here:

Last edited:
In that button i would avoid doing thin lines and would pick more appealing colors and avoid such a bright colors and pick text that is easy to read for your eye, for example what i would change.
Button.png

In that button i would avoid doing thin lines and would pick more appealing colors and avoid such a bright colors and pick text that is easy to read for your eye, for example what i would change.
View attachment 50307
as I mentioned, It was only for a preview.
Mainly I was trying to pass my idea and roughly my style.
But yeah, look's cool, agree

Last edited:
Back