• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Remere error

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hello community, when I edit in the rower the graphics are seen in version 7.6, when I enter the server the aspect of the map looks like 7.4, a friend of mine once told me that my map had changed it to aspect 7.4, like I do to see 7.6 again when I am inside the server, when I edit the map it looks like 7.6, but when I enter the server the map is seen as 7.4
imagen_2022-10-19_131932430.png

02.png

Hello community, when I edit in the rower the graphics are seen in version 7.6, when I enter the server the aspect of the map looks like 7.4, a friend of mine once told me that my map had changed it to aspect 7.4, like I do to see 7.6 again when I am inside the server, when I edit the map it looks like 7.6, but when I enter the server the map is seen as 7.4
View attachment 71241

View attachment 71242
Copy your tibia.spr/tibia.dat from the version you want and paste inside your tibia folder and your remeres map editor

The problem is that in remeres editor youre using a 7.6 tibia.spr/dat, and in the tibia client youre using a tibia.spr/dat 7.4

Copy your tibia.spr/tibia.dat from the version you want and paste inside your tibia folder and your remeres map editor

The problem is that in remeres editor youre using a 7.6 tibia.spr/dat, and in the tibia client youre using a tibia.spr/dat 7.4
thanks now i try it

Back