• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphics Animation Bug 10.37

A Dirty Rag

Reaction score
Animated tiles are causing everything to be rendered all messed up. If you look at the walls on the floor up before/after the animation problem you'll see what I mean. It also causes movement to be all buggy.

@Summ

Does anyone have ANY idea what's wrong? I absolutely have to fix this. = |

Code:
When I create the animation:
    [C++]: ProtocolGame::parseMagicEffect
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (5 bytes unread, last opcode is 16, prev opcode is 106): unhandled opcode 16

When I walk away and come back:
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (93 bytes unread, last opcode is 102, prev opcode is 109): unable to create item with invalid id 255

Getting this in terminal.

Last edited:
Look at the walls on the floor above ground before I /i the animated tile, watch them after I run away and come back. They are rendered all wrong the more I move around, the animated tile disappears, I can't walk on certain tiles.. : |

Sorry but I can't see anything.

There are no animated tiles in the video.
I don't see anything rendered wrong.
I can see you have problems walking to certain SQM sometimes.
The only animated thing I see it that blue thingy on the floor, is it supposed to be there always?

The rift looking tile I summon is animated maybe you can't see it through the video quality. And the walls are absolutely fucked up. Looked at the floating walls on the second floor when I walk away come back.. Notice how they are straight and then they are not.. Especially at the very end shows it well.

hey, you you make client to run in 10.37? what lua you edit?

modules/client_entergame/entergame.lua

Change:
Code:
  ServerList.add(G.host, G.port, g_game.getProtocolVersion())

To:

Code:
  ServerList.add(G.host, G.port, 1037)

You have to compile the latest source, the compiled download is outdated. No more going off-topic please.

Back