• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Graphics Designer

reddit1

Experienced G'
Reaction score
Im looking for someone who can make me a image like this:

aboutimage.png

Add more details so people get interested: long term? just one job? reward?

If you are looking for only one image you might have trouble finding one. People with professional skills like graphic design and coding usually look for being part of a team. They can make in the real world $200 bucks by making one job, even online.

Last edited:
this image can be done easily in 5 minutes by even a beginner in photoshop like me, but since you are the vanessa boy, the guy that claims to be a girl, and put cykotitan's name everywhere to try to gain some credit, that had already tons of profiles here in otland, and even more OTs that 'open>get donation>close' that always use the same files, same map, same system, just change its domain name, that have spoofed lots of players already (and banned for it :D) and bla bla bla I would not do anything for you and recommend that anyone willing to help vanessa boy that don't do it for free since he is a guy with lots of money from his 50+ opened/closed ots!

this image can be done easily in 5 minutes by even a beginner in photoshop like me, but since you are the vanessa boy, the guy that claims to be a girl, and put cykotitan's name everywhere to try to gain some credit, that had already tons of profiles here in otland, and even more OTs that 'open>get donation>close' that always use the same files, same map, same system, just change its domain name, that have spoofed lots of players already (and banned for it :D) and bla bla bla I would not do anything for you and recommend that anyone willing to help vanessa boy that don't do it for free since he is a guy with lots of money from his 50+ opened/closed ots!

This guy is vanessa? LOL f him then.

Pls die you dont know anything about me. I had 3 profiles (including this) on otland. I never spoofed players ? :eek:
and yes cykotitan is helping me, hes in my team. you are just a jealous kid.

chill out reddit1 there are pages for this kind of things this section is to get people to work with you for single jobs there are sites that you post you requirements and some dude makes it for you in 1 day for 100 palos
use google

@reddit1

Here http://99designs.com/

Its called crowd working, is based on the same principle than crowd funding. They have hundred of users registered under them. You just post what you need then several people will post their work and you will have to select one. When you pay for it they'll send you the psd, jpg or any other file you need. Prices are very competitive and cheap compared to many designers in your city but still is a professional job something like that will cost you more than $100 bucks.

@reddit1

Here http://99designs.com/

Its called crowd working, is based on the same principle than crowd funding. They have hundred of users registered under them. You just post what you need then several people will post their work and you will have to select one. When you pay for it they'll send you the psd, jpg or any other file you need. Prices are very competitive and cheap compared to many designers in your city but still is a professional job something like that will cost you more than $100 bucks.
thanks.

Couldn't have said it better. I can't even put all the disrespect I have for this guy into words.

I never spoofed players
You did.

and yes cykotitan is helping me
And to this day, I still don't understand why.

hes in my team
He's just your slave for some reason I'll never understand. He was once a good guy, you turned him into shit.

you are just a jealous kid
He's not. Even the fact that you used the Mapper prefix for this thread, while there is a Graphics Designer prefix, tells basicly everyone that you are a complete retard. Even while Stefan helps you, you still ain't shit in this community, and if even he can't save your trash servers then all fucking hope is lost.

Private message this kid sent after my post, containing "Fuck you":
125E545y.png

Complete trash, as said. :p
You are the trash here. You were the one who stole my files back in 2013 so please be quiet.

You are the trash here. You were the one who stole my files back in 2013 so please be quiet.
Nice rumors you are trying to spread here, and I couldn't really care less, but I have to say it: Your files aren't even worth stealing.

Last post from me here, already noticing how I proceed to become more and more dumb just by reading your posts.

Couldn't have said it better. I can't even put all the disrespect I have for this guy into words.

You did.

He's just your slave for some reason I'll never understand. He was once a good guy, you turned him into shit.

He's not. Even the fact that you used the Mapper prefix for this thread, while there is a Graphics Designer prefix, tells basicly everyone that you are a complete retard. Even while Stefan helps you, you still ain't shit in this community, and if even he can't save your trash servers then all fucking hope is lost.

Nice double-morale. First defending cykotitans work to 5min later call him shit. Either you're just a double-headed coin or having short-term memory. I couldnt care about any of these different members posting. Tho... Your comments are by far the funniest ones to read. What's next? Santa is hosting a server & stole Rudolf tge reindeer's work!?
No way!?!?! :eek:

You did.

stop whining and get a life..

Last edited:
Back