• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gratz FOR kAYTO

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
i cruhs u so hard on goroma and u say to me never battle wait 1 month when calar back 22.20 i ask u about battle u say " go battle with u mother " Aug 06 2013, 22:27:47 Killed at Level 342 by Churchill
Most damage
and by Luiz Rulex U Pinged me Killed me and when i got pinged u log in with 25 ppl and sneaking every1 from us and botting now 02.00 u got 15 ppl online :)

u vent yesterday 03.00 Night reloadallon.JPG - Speedy Share - upload your files here /http://speedy*****malware.localhost/4Rstf/reloadallon.JPG

u telling nothing about gather when u leave we crushing u so hard / U good idea Ping me Log in with 25 ppl and sneaking every1 and botting till server save Gratz Rly good IDEA!

King Regards
Veziv

In my opinion it is sooooo pathetic to ping any commander for hours so that you can sneak his members and rpg at night. Win a proper battle stop embarrassing yourself.

Are we here to war, or you are here for ping war and exping? Do you want the fucking server to die off and then have nobody to fight?

Last edited:
u see kayto comment ? on this screenshot its my ip adress he got this all day to ping me

hi
2pzirrl.jpg

Yea u can only take u pro elo love lvls of doom back :) pinged me 4 hours snaking all of them [ when our ppl botting ] [ and still i got pinged ] and go put bot warzones till sever save GRatz

Dinogg? Still dont know

riddare dendo the guy owning you, now u know?

What the fuck has this game turned into. Back in the day we had 6-7 teams of 50 active players that hated each other but we never fucking pinged each other. We went to battle and fight for hours and if you lose u go insult each other or w/e but we didnt fucking ping. Now these new wave of retards comes into OT's that were in diapers back then and think they are so cool and start bringing new tactics in when they lose like pinging.

Fcking sad

wtf has this game turned into, when i open forums i want cams from fights & etc, now only ppls talking on polish in forums and insulting each others with real pictures or about ping.
srry for bad english xD

Tali you should talk in this thread.

This is new tactic when you know you're nothing more than band of noobs not team :)

Greetins to wipe's cwels

Now ping me hard pls.

Tali you should talk in this thread.

This is new tactic when you know you're nothing more than band of noobs not team :)

Greetins to wipe's cwels

Now ping me hard pls.

in english?

They snuck me 2x when vt was fucked, no ppl online/leader pinged. Each time with 15 people and me only having full sd bot. Still profit 8 levels in bot today gz x'D More please! 30% hurts ;<<<<

ale jebac cie veziv jestes zalosny bedize normalny liderek na lunar to moze pogramy siema

Back