• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Great 8.4 spells are here, but...

Ztekarsven

Reaction score
Yea sure, great, the 8.4 spells have finally come but jesus christ, this server will be full of knights running around, won't be any mages left seriously...You have to lower the knights dmg now that you have inplanted the new spells<_<

Yea sure, great, the 8.4 spells have finally come but jesus christ, this server will be full of knights running around, won't be any mages left seriously...You have to lower the knights dmg now that you have inplanted the new spells<_<

Talaturen has removed the critical hits already..

LOL All my friends say now yes!! i got a lvl 160 paladin ore knight now i play on it!!! yes!!!,,,,,, i think knights are a bit overpowered but what ever XD

You can't cast any spells or use any runes whyile you're using the haste thingy with a pally or whatsoever. So it's okay.

Ye, well that's what i meant. More or less. And well, doesn't change anything for mages. +1 ML for Sorcerer's party, that's like +10 DMG! Or +10hp per second for druid's party, It's just so awesome to hunt cycs now! No manas/ihs will be used!

Since knights cant hit as much as before ppl think they suck but it aint true lol they got some heavy speed and can catch mages easily and it needs only 2 knights to kill a mage now >,<

Since knights cant hit as much as before ppl think they suck but it aint true lol they got some heavy speed and can catch mages easily and it needs only 2 knights to kill a mage now >,<
good speed, good healing, and mwalling = ultimate war char :p

Excuse me but knights still suck in attking now lol, they don't make any crits anymore so they're just fast. And btw, paralyze? They'll get slow and if they cast utani tempo hur they can't heal so :D

it's good that they lowered knights melee dmg seriously stop complaining

GOGO TALATUREN!!

Back