• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GREAT ALLIANCE STRIKES + TALIS TEAM LOL

Oh and btw, i dont recruit any trade channel people all of the people in my guild have a history with me most of are old rush we played together for years some were enemies and now are allies, the people with firma names in my guild are not brs they are hispanics. Tali on the other hand makes friend with everybody he comes across and even though he has no history of knowing them wants to recruit them.
i have no history of knowing them are you serios?
well here we go...
corrupted dreams:i stole him from someone else team on bravera over a year and half ago and he stood with me ever since
Anthony: we didnt fight much with each other but we did know each other in real life so ofc i will trust him
ganja:been with me since bravera v2 almost full year
Creon:no comment(trade)almost 2 years
xabor: one of the best pkers on this server (dont argue) met him from my rls on shadowcores probally known him 10 months+
wayne:good player funny as fuck aswell great singer known him 4 months
chazzy aka forum flamer funny fucking guy met him from xabor maybe 1 month still funny guy
yes there others but im tired right now..
i came with the best i left with the best.

One fucking game no have friend nothing have friends IN TIBIA!!! ( Civer Friends?) wtf?

Please tell me how that makes any sense.
it makes sense if you can read it says "i never said they were my friends" so he has not reason to say anything about that but it doesnt matter either way because i consider them friends and i could care less what you retards think

Look guys nothing changes they still ping us wowowowo its not even ping war its just a bunch of 12 year old kids pinging us because they cant fight properly

i have no history of knowing them are you serios?
well here we go...
corrupted dreams:i stole him from someone else team on bravera over a year and half ago and he stood with me ever since
Anthony: we didnt fight much with each other but we did know each other in real life so ofc i will trust him
ganja:been with me since bravera v2 almost full year
Creon:no comment(trade)almost 2 years
xabor: one of the best pkers on this server (dont argue) met him from my rls on shadowcores probally known him 10 months+
wayne:good player funny as fuck aswell great singer known him 4 months
chazzy aka forum flamer funny fucking guy met him from xabor maybe 1 month still funny guy
yes there others but im tired right now..
i came with the best i left with the best.
And ofc Jimmy aka banned on vent 24/7

jimmy we dont ban you the vt just likes to kick you xD 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 :/

Says the 12 year old kid.
coming from this wanabee "Troll" always tyring to troll but makes himself look stupid get some self respect before you try to offend other people?

@Creon you don't even talk into your mic cause your ashamed people will make fun of your voice and yes ik i dont have a mic but when i did i used it and same for xbox so ya im 12? And you shouldnt be talking your clearly a charlover you never war.

Yeah because I'm scared of what you guys will say about my totally normal voice; I did use my Xbox mic btw. And I war when I can. Sorry if my real life prevents me from being able to play this game (you shouldn't even be talking because you are never on anyways)

Yeah because I'm scared of what you guys will say about my totally normal voice; I did use my Xbox mic btw. And I war when I can. Sorry if my real life prevents me from being able to play this game (you shouldn't even be talking because you are never on anyways)
all you did was complain you were holding us back anyways

OK RETARDS
CREON YOUR TEAM IS NAbs
enD OF OK?
TALI JUST IGNORE THESE FORUM FAJTERS THEY SAW INGAME WE PWNED EM
GOODLUCK WITH LIFE CREON MISTER MEXICANO
END OF THIS MOTHERFUCKING THREAD K?

Back