• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Great Error

fokuleh

Reaction score
this errors don't let save items to the players, help me plz!
Code:
> MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: INSERT INTO `player_items` (`player_id`, `pid`, `sid`, `itemtype`, `count`, `attributes` ) VALUES (70,117,121,2273,10,'n\') You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''n\')' at line 1

I have server too, and from 2 weeks i haven't it. If you want realy host server withot errors without houses losing or players losing you should:
*don't use RELOAD function, becouse it lost player items, etc..
*don't use RME, use SIMONE
*USE Mysql Administrator to make backups of your database
*Always when you are restarting server, don't use restarter, becouse you can lost house items becouse server isn't that fast, and mysql will don't not keep place to save houses, before server will start again with RESTARTER. I think you understand ;)
Its all, i keep this rules, and i have 0 errors from 2 weeks.

It would be great if someone could test rev374 and reproduce this issue, then I can know if it was caused in the revised network system or in a later commit.

I haven't had a single house error since I removed the saving thing and added a custom 15 minute save.

I haven't had a single house error since I removed the saving thing and added a custom 15 minute save.
You should point out that you are using 0.2.5 and have set serverSaveHour to 25.

Back