• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Great experience loss with death, or not?

What do you think?

• A lot of loss

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • A little

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Demonatti

Solutions
Reaction score
So i'm developing and old idea about a x10 concept. How does it works?
Levels 20 = 200
Levels 40 = 400
and so on...
The purpose of this is making the players feel like they are making big progress but they really aren´t :D
Obviously in this case a level 200 would struggle facing a cyclops and so on, my question is :
What would you think the players would enjoy the most, or more specifically wich one would make the server more interesting and catching. When they die they loose a lot of exp or just a little. Please vote I would like to know what otlanders think.
Thank you

A lot.
Make the death mean something.
Only levels though.
I'd trade 14 days of experience grinding instead of 1 month trying to get sword 105 back. :p

Leave ma skills alone. :(

A lot.
Make the death mean something.
Only levels though.
I'd trade 14 days of experience grinding instead of 1 month trying to get sword 105 back. :p

Leave ma skills alone. :(
Thank you man, i also thought that. thanks for the opinion. What would you think about a little chance to drop a set piece? like 1 or 2%, we are talking about absolutely no exception to the rule and 0 donor items on the server either.
:)

50% exp loss

A lot of loss can make a server more interesting imo. But I doubt many players will enjoy this. I think most people like OT's to play less serious.

Imo with small losses players will max everything very fast and they get bored.
With too much losses they will be discouraged to play after death.
So I suggest something between or possibility to protect yourself from losses (like bless etc.)

Death in real tibia was the one of the reason my heart raced,White skulls in my screen other the :D So i would say go for a great amount of loss, but not discouraging one

Thanks everyone for your votes, i'll definetely listen to this. Thanks

Back