• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Great Interviews Official Thread !

This is pathetic as fuck. At least interview players who speak proper English,,,

damn this brs make me ashamed, they cant even speak portuguese and still yet they want to take part on an english forum
voltem pro morro do alemao seus macacos do caralho
nao conseguem nem falar portugues e querem entrar num forum ingles
@topic: facepalm

@Tumatizin

One question for Tumatizin Stabber

Why are you Retarded?
Tumatizin Stabber [302] : HUAHUA becouse I'm br and I eat a lot of banana HUAHUAHUA I report u
U are a charlover tho on lvl 400+ example look my deathlist 422 drop to 413 but who care if it was u ud cry haha

Our next guest was a very strong ek lvl 376 and without guild !

Shadow Interview [4]: Can you tell us your age, your country and real name ?
Zane Maconheiro [376]: Im 21 years old, I live in Portugal and my real name is Zane

Shadow Interview [4]: When you started to play tibia ?
Zane Maconheiro [376]: I started playing tibia in 2004, broken alost of mouses using uh xD

Shadow Interview [4]: Wich was your first impression about the game ?
Zane Maconheiro [376]: That is was for nerds, but then i started playing and here I am still playing :eek:

Shadow Interview [4]: Wich one was your first character in shadowcores and how many hours you spend here daily ?
Zane Maconheiro [376]: It's was Elder Ups but now it's at Lunarforce, i spend 3~4 hours per day playing shadowcores

Shadow Interview [4]: Wich vocation do you think that is stronger and why ?
Zane Maconheiro [376]: Stronger? I think master sorcerer, got's a good damage at UE

Shadow Interview [4]: Why at level 376 you don´t have guild?
Zane Maconheiro [376]: I am lazy to accept invitation at website ahah

Shadow Interview [4]: Can you tell us your skills or magic level ?
Zane Maconheiro [376]: Sword Fighting 134. Shielding 124, Magic level 13, 20% for 14 :)

Shadow Interview [4]: Are you more a war player, a powergammer or a quest maker?
Zane Maconheiro [376]: powergammer

Shadow Interview [4]: Wich quest you like most ?
Zane Maconheiro [376]: Inquisition

Shadow Interview [4]: Wich city do you like most?
Zane Maconheiro [376]: Edron

Shadow Interview [4]: Wich outfit you like most?
Zane Maconheiro [376]: Warrior :D

Shadow Interview [4]: Is there anything you want to say to the shadowcore community ?
Zane Maconheiro[376] Have fun playing Shadowcores :)

Yeh but you bought the char from xabor and you rooked it gg
Bought? Funny cuz now im playing rp xabor is my good friend we dnt buy chars only for cc y and i even gave merk freee 340ms who cares

so please dont act like ur nto a charlover cuz u dont even have 1 death
u died on 416 and bought clean death LOL
re u retarded or what?where i said im not charlover?im charlover but i dont die and dont bought "clean death".

btw who cares? stop talk to me and go to lunarforce forum

re u retarded or what?where i said im not charlover?im charlover but i dont die and dont bought "clean death".

btw who cares? stop talk to me and go to lunarforce forum
Ok so u are a charlover now shut up random go fight vs jordi maybe on nb char;d

damn this brs make me ashamed, they cant even speak portuguese and still yet they want to take part on an english forum
voltem pro morro do alemao seus macacos do caralho
nao conseguem nem falar portugues e querem entrar num forum ingles
@topic: facepalm

Dariu, your portuguese is very good . Is so good that africans, indians, and japanese people can understand it . And btw, you think they can´t speak english ? read your posts and you will figure out why everybody hates br´s , you are just another one, but somehow you think you can play the different one . Good luck

Back