• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Great Mana

gaku

Reaction score
HiHo guys, is it possible to load the "great mana potion" with charges? Would be nice if someone can post it. This script I have so far:

Code:
elseif(item.itemid == greatManaPot) then
		if(not(isSorcerer(cid) or isDruid(cid)) or (getPlayerLevel(cid) < 80)) and not(getPlayerGroupId(cid) >= 2) then
			doCreatureSay(cid, "This potion can only be consumed by sorcerers and druids of level 80 or higher.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
			return TRUE
		end

if(doTargetCombatMana(0, cid, 200, 300, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE) == LUA_ERROR) then
			return FALSE
		end
		doAddCondition(cid, exhaust)
		doCreatureSay(cid, "Aaaah...", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
		doTransformItem(item.uid, greatEmptyPot)

You could try something like this:
Code:
		if(not(isSorcerer(cid) or isDruid(cid)) or (getPlayerLevel(cid) < 80)) and not(getPlayerGroupId(cid) >= 2) then
			doCreatureSay(cid, "This potion can only be consumed by sorcerers and druids of level 80 or higher.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
			return TRUE
		end

return FALSE
		end
[B]                local GMPCharges = GMPCharges + 1
                if GMPCharges == 5 then
                end[/B]
Don't hold me to that, but logically it would be a temporary fix.

Jo3

Well I tried it, but it seems that the potions does not end. I tried this

Code:
			return TRUE
		end

if math.random(1, 20) == 1 then
		doSendMagicEffect(fromPosition, CONST_ME_POFF)
		doTransformItem(item.uid, 7635)
	else

return FALSE
		end
		doTransformItem(item.uid, greatManaPot)
end

Mabye my one is fixable so I can use it exaclty 5x?

I just tested this and it works:
Code:
			return TRUE
		end

return FALSE
		end
		GMPCharges = GMPCharges + 1
		if GMPCharges == 5 then
			GMPCharges = 0
		end
and at the main top of the script put:
Code:
local GMPCharges = 0
The only problem is that if you use 5 different potions it will empty one potion instead of taking "charges" off. It's 5:30AM here and I have class in 5 hours, so when I get time I can figure out how to make "charges".

Jo3

Wow, that rocks. I think I am fine with this version =). Rep for you.
Incase I need the "charges" I would like to pm you, if thats fine with you.
Anyway, thank you very much for this =)

Since Jo isnt home atm (I think so), does anyone knows, how I can add the charges when I look on it? Atm 1 GMP gives me 5 time mana, but it always shows 1 charge is left. If anyone knows, would be nice. thx.

Back
Top Bottom