• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Great Shield (def:38)

Emeo

Reaction score
04:54 You see a great shield (Def:38).
It weighs 84.00 oz.
The shield is made of dragon scales.

(I think it's the first one on the server since last update or somethin?!)...

Anyways, selling it for a decent sum of cash, or trade for Exp scroll~

Thanks to: DON POX!, and Master Canavi (2x Mages soloed Orsha, r0xzor?)

Last edited:
i was there and shot 2 sds! i want some credit either
and gratz :D

Well done, even though people were there, even knights... I had to block / lure it my self and solo with Don Pox, was scared like shit went to 0mana 2 times, but pro is a pro and a mag wall helps, plus even bigger help when Don's there ;]

Emeo, What are you skills? What level was you when you blocked it? Did you had any Sioers? Did you used UHP Pots? I just wanna know b/c i am the highest knight on Ice and there was a couple raid of orshy and didn't think i was high enough.

Emeo, What are you skills? What level was you when you blocked it? Did you had any Sioers? Did you used UHP Pots? I just wanna know b/c i am the highest knight on Ice and there was a couple raid of orshy and didn't think i was high enough.

Mate, no knight, was running around at the woods of edron with Don Pox (I'm a mage lvl 135~) lal...

What are Ultimate Healing Pots Pots?

New uber healzorz?1

Omfg u don't know? It's the best healing for a EK. Still heals crap I think but w/e. It heals around 750 each turn and combined with exana mort u'll heal around 1100~ at lvl 130. They cost a shitload of cash tho.

Omg, he was dissing him because he said UHP Pots.
It's either UH pots or only UHP. Not UHP Pots

How much cash are you looking for?

and whats your name in-game, so we can talk about this:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Emeo I have Great Shield to and I loot it like 3-4 weeks ago ...
I got it first ...

Lol bullshiat

Please guys stop flaming about some stupid healin methods...

Anyways the highest bid on the shield right now is "3,3kk"...
(will keep editing this post, since people bid the whole time...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back