• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Great Tutor man.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how you cut the conversation for your own benefit.
Gg

I love how you cut the conversation for your own benefit.
Gg

What did i cut? i use gyazo i select the area of where i want the screeny i screenshotted the important part no?

This tutors etc are the biggest bullshit ! They cant even write normal sentences.
I think donate lion mount= Higher chance for tutor :)

Well,
when Dyablo has promoted me for tutor he also said me one thing - people will try to ruin you everytime they will have chance for it.

Now I see that's the fucking true.

About screenshot. As someone said, you have cut it. Moreover, if you will spam like a kid about lags on help channel, everytime you will hear fabulous "Shut the fuck up" and additionally I'll mute you.

Gulietta.

Well,
when Dyablo has promoted me for tutor he also said me one thing - people will try to ruin you everytime they will have chance for it.

About screenshot. As someone said, you have cut it. Moreover, if you will spam like a kid about lags on help channel, everytime you will hear fabulous "Shut the fuck up" and additionally I'll mute you.

Gulietta.

Nothing was cut bud do u know what gyazo is?

Still a whiny little shitbag I see. No wonder they always take the tutors side in stuff like this.

Actually, he didn't know that u wrote more than once I think, and even if he tills you stfu, why did you react? You didn't even have to take it further and call him prick, if people spammed a channel you were in you would get pissed aswell.

Well,

Gulietta.
I don't think you have the right to tell anyone in help channel to "Shut the fuck up." Regardless if their spamming. If you let a couple of repeated cyber words get to you, then you're a fucking child and don't deserve to be a Tutor. Do you not have the power to mute people if they start spamming and such? Exactly, you do. So don't be telling anyone to shut the fuck up and just mute them. Simple as that. Next time use your retarded brain.

If people get muted for swearing you should of muted yourself.

Actually, he didn't know that u wrote more than once I think, and even if he tills you stfu, why did you react? You didn't even have to take it further and call him prick, if people spammed a channel you were in you would get pissed aswell.

So he swears and nothing gets done but when i swear he mutes me?

GO CRY BECAUSE U GOT MUTED ON HELP CHANNEL :( IM WITH YOU !
[*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]

AMEN

So he swears and nothing gets done but when i swear he mutes me?
Dude I don't see why you make a big deal out of this? I got muted on help channel maybe 20x, I always msg the one who muted me, tell them im sorry and then ask for unmuting. Why do make this so complicated lol

Dude I don't see why you make a big deal out of this? I got muted on help channel maybe 20x, I always msg the one who muted me, tell them im sorry and then ask for unmuting. Why do make this so complicated lol

I never made a big deal out of it, it escalated to all of it i was not reporting a tutor or anything was just trolling look at the title, but it really did happen.

its not only to apologize because you were wrong, its to dont be abused by the tutors on shadows.

Cause not everyone is an asslicker and asks to be unmuted.

@Salar

Well, I never mute anyone for swearing on help channel. I dont give a shit about swearing at all. I swear a lot, everybody does.

But if someone calls me "prick" I mute him for insulting me, everytime.

What has been cut in this screenshot? The most of "situation" :). But still, if you will come and start spamming help channel I will share my "shut the fuck up" with you, little boy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back