• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Great Tutor man.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you have the right to tell anyone in help channel to "Shut the fuck up." Regardless if their spamming. If you let a couple of repeated cyber words get to you, then you're a fucking child and don't deserve to be a Tutor. Do you not have the power to mute people if they start spamming and such? Exactly, you do. So don't be telling anyone to shut the fuck up and just mute them. Simple as that. Next time use your retarded brain.

Ye, ofc professor. I mute most of spamming people. But if you're alone as tutor on help, and about 10 people spamm you about lags... Can you magine that? :)

Cheers.

I am a tutor and I know Salar is wrong, but you might as well avoid muting it the first time instead of sending him to shut up in an offensive manner.
my advice is you guys avoid bickering for a "Mute" and a "bad word" in a 2d game, and instead enjoy the game and life.

Good Game And good Life my loves

@Salar

Well, I never mute anyone for swearing on help channel. I dont give a shit about swearing at all. I swear a lot, everybody does.

But if someone calls me "prick" I mute him for insulting me, everytime.

What has been cut in this screenshot? The most of "situation" :). But still, if you will come and start spamming help channel I will share my "shut the fuck up" with you, little boy :)

Little boy he says oh and prick

Gulietta and Shiro and other tutors alike are obviously abusing their powers. Tutors should ATLEAST TRY to act professional, not tell people to 'shut the fuck up' when they ask for help in a help channel. The current tutors must be children, the way that they act, and pretend to take control of situations. GM's need to find more mature tutors with higher IQ.

Gulietta and Shiro and other tutors alike are obviously abusing their powers. Tutors should ATLEAST TRY to act professional, not tell people to 'shut the fuck up' when they ask for help in a help channel. The current tutors must be children, the way that they act, and pretend to take control of situations. GM's need to find more mature tutors with higher IQ.

You should not talk about situation you don't know anything about. Where the hell Salar asked about help? And where the hell I answered him "shut the fuck up" for help request?! WHERE ?!

I told it (not to Salar btw) to player who spammed (about 6-7 msgs) about lags. That's all.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back