• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Green-Valley is looking for a team!

tago360

Reaction score
Green-Valley is currently looking for a mapper/scripter/web site developer to work with me. I will be doing the mapping and the quest the job description for the mapper is to add detail to my maps. The scripter job will be to look ever and help me with scripts that i may not get. and the web site developers job would be to help make the site from point a to pint b by making every site working on the site including pay-pal/Premium time to the server.

I will pay for your services but would like the team to work well with others and not argue about stupid little things. If you have a better idea than what i have tell me what it is and will will make the scripts and the map area for it in the map editor.

Information wanted:

Mappers- A pic of the map attached with info below in the e-mail sent. (e-mail below)

Scripter-Tell me about scripts you made, have evidence (ex. a video or pics) with the info wanted from below in the e-mail sent. (e-mail below)

Website developer- Pics of your website work and designs. Video showing that every page works and works with 0 errors, with the info wanted from below in the e-mail sent. (e-mail below)

Info wanted by person, male/female -
Name-
Language preferred-
Job applying for-
Proof of work-
Description of the work you have done-
Why you want to be apart of the team Green-Valley?-
Best time able to be on computer to work with me and other Green-Valley Members-
E-mail, best way to transfer files and chat with a group of people (Members of Green-Valley)

If wanting pay or in game CM and other in game awards, tell me what you would want that you would think is reasonable for both me and the person working with me and the tam of Green-Valley.

and finally.... what kind of server you like to make for example, Fast attack, low exp, high exp, like real tibia, or what ever you think todays ot players like to see. We will work together to make a ot and get the info which the players of ot's want and would like to see in a ot.

My goal is to put a 23/7 Server up for the public to play with and at the end they the game is the way they want it and a reliable server that never crashes. I have been making ot's since 7.6 started. I have made many scripts, ot's mapping and have deleted them as soon as i was done. I have done this so i can challenge my self to making a script/a entire custom OT that works. I am here and have learnt that its the people's word that matters and thats what gets players to stay with a OT. I have planned on making the site with a social chat so that players can stay connected and even use a Mic with fellow players and plan quest and hunts together. Green-Valley will be one OT that matters and that never will put you down once we are up and going.

If you have any request on what a OT should be like and what you wanna see in a OT please leave a post and it will be read threw and replied to within 24/ hours.

Thanks for reading and sending application e-mail's. The e-mails will be replied to with 1-24 hours.

*More info on job's can be asked in e-mail or over msn/skype which will be given after a few e-mail chats.

E-mail of Green-Valley
[email protected] <-- Canadian Owned
Owner- Sketch (tago360)

Back