• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Greetings , i'm gonna propose you guys a deal.

vribera

Reaction score
Hi , i've just started to play in this server , i played tibia quite alot in 7.5 times and gave it another chance after 8.0 but I got bored , the thing is I'm wiliing to play again but just focusing in pvp , to start , some money would come handy so I'm looking for some1 who can help me now with some money and tibia knowledge to catch up on the new updates and then id give the money and help back when you needed, any1 is interested?:p

- my ign is bazir stormborn

Go and hunt like everybody else i doubt any one is nice enough (apart from Baboy) to give you some money, at level 100 you should have about 220k in your bank account.

Last edited:
:) Please contact me in game, on either Baboy or BeeBee :) I will make sure you will get all the help you will need :)

well im sorry but, i hate people like you, who dont even started lvling or passed from lvl 20, and start asking for money on a fucking ot. seriously you dont know how to make money? first of all you need to get out from dp and stop being anoying at people asking for cash. tired of people like you all day long asking for some money, when you must go level and get your own money. like everybody does or did in the past, no one started with 1kk at dp for free son.

start moving thanks.

well im sorry but, i hate people like you, who dont even started lvling or passed from lvl 20, and start asking for money on a fucking ot. seriously you dont know how to make money? first of all you need to get out from dp and stop being anoying at people asking for cash. tired of people like you all day long asking for some money, when you must go level and get your own money. like everybody does or did in the past, no one started with 1kk at dp for free son.

start moving thanks.

Well I dont see why you would hate on some1 just because he is asking for help , obviously its none of ur bussines nor will affect your gaming experience. Its obvious I could get the money myself but its also obvious that if I get help from some1 I'd lvl way faster, theres a lot of difference between hunting with money and hunting without.
Making it short, dude I dont get why you would have a problem with some1 who just wants some help and friendship.
And just for your info , I did some lvling already and i've probably did way more hunting and stuff than you did in tibia :)

Message me in game Todd.
I will give you some money.

Also will help you to lvl up.
Im kind bored of this OT now, dieed 5 times today from ddos attacks.

Kinda agreed with CFLASH.

People need to learn how to get "exp, cash, items" themself.

Back