• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Grim Reaper

Grizmo

Reaction score
Didnt know that a lvl 204 ED should be able to block 2 grim reapers without mana shield without even being close to die...

Seriously... Grim Reapers are way too weak. You can bot there with 4.5kk in hour. Like the max hit i got from a grim reaper is like 360(Melee), but in real they can hit upto like 800?..
You should fix this.

Last edited:
it's rare, but sometimes they just 1 hit u

Nope. Been hunting Grim Reapers on Morgan Blood/Fakker and even on Amnezia for hours since the update and I never got 1 hitted by 1 grim reaper. Sometimes 2 were making me Red HP on Morgan but its working without problems. Grim reapers are way too easy... wwaaaaaay too easy

I'm just curious...
Have you ever hunted on gream reapers on real tibia? If not just stop write bullshits :/

You should be able to exp an ek there without using manapotions on lvl 130~ which you can now.

It's boring that, people make 200 levels on RP/EK in 3-4 days by 100% AFK botting...

This thing destroying server.

real-ugly-face.jpg

Marry me

Back