• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC Grizzly Adams (Killing in the name of... Quest) All tasks, more real-tibia

Yes, if you have problems or errors, you can post them.

It is working excellent. Counts monsters etc, only one little problem, how do I make on report to gain item prizes? I added the id of the item and the count but it doesn't give me any item, just the exp.

{type = "storage", value = {8890, 1}}, this is how i do it

EDIT: I did twice a task that gives 6 points but rank still says I am not ranked yet.

It is working excellent. Counts monsters etc, only one little problem, how do I make on report to gain item prizes? I added the id of the item and the count but it doesn't give me any item, just the exp.

{type = "storage", value = {8890, 1}}, this is how i do it

change "storage" to "item"

[12:8:43.956] [Error - LuaInterface::loadFile] data/npc/scripts/Grizzly Adams.lua:75: function arguments expected near ':'
[12:8:43.956] [Warning - NpcEvents::NpcEvents] Cannot load script: data/npc/scripts/Grizzly Adams.lua
[12:8:43.956] data/npc/scripts/Grizzly Adams.lua:75: function arguments expected near ':'
[12:8:44.309] [Error - LuaInterface::loadFile] data/npc/scripts/Grizzly Adams.lua:75: function arguments expected near ':'
[12:8:44.309] [Warning - NpcEvents::NpcEvents] Cannot load script: data/npc/scripts/Grizzly Adams.lua
[12:8:44.309] data/npc/scripts/Grizzly Adams.lua:75: function arguments expected near ':'

Replace this part
Code:
function onCreatureAppear(cid)       npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)       end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)     npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)       end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     end
function onThink()         npcHandler:onThink()           end
The : o is changed into a :eek: smiley because of the missing Lua tags.

Hey im using tfs 1.0 and im getting error when i say task ingame.

upload_2014-9-3_1-10-29.png

Like this? because i stil get error than:(
dofile('data/npc/lib/103-killinginthenameof.lua')

No, just all the lib functions, tables and variables, add them to global.lua.

Omg im feeling so stupid atm... So now i pasted it at the end of the global.lua all the things he said to add to lib. but i stil get the same error :confused:

Is function getTasksByPlayer now in global.lua and did you save it and restarted the server?

Just seen error is diffrent now a little bit diffrent.
upload_2014-9-4_22-34-7.png

Add this at the bottom of compat.lua
Code:
getCreatureStorage = getPlayerStorageValue
doCreatureSetStorage = setPlayerStorageValue

Thanks !

All working now so mutch thanks for last few days :)

Back