• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Grizzly Botting At Panda Castle!

KrLosZ

Arcobaleno
Reaction score
Sorry, again in .rar because i idk why i cant upload .cam files..

Waypoints,auto attack, and more?

03:33 Saint'KrLosZ [1115]: :)
03:36 Saint'KrLosZ [1115]: hellou
03:36 Beast Mode [683]: lol
03:36 Beast Mode [683]: sup
03:36 Saint'KrLosZ [1115]: nah nm
03:36 Saint'KrLosZ [1115]: just :O
03:36 Beast Mode [683]: rofl
03:36 Saint'KrLosZ [1115]: i got ur friend grizzly
03:36 Saint'KrLosZ [1115]: botting :O
03:36 Saint'KrLosZ [1115]: nice no?
03:36 Saint'KrLosZ [1115]: 10 mins of video botting :O
03:36 Beast Mode [683]: ?
03:37 Saint'KrLosZ [1115]: ?
03:37 Grizzly [1126]: lol nope you didnt...

aww! :thumbup:

I love this guys..

He now are 1.1 K and why the tutors.. (Saints Anathema and Death) dont do noting?

Why Love:

KrLosZ :D

I hope what the tutors do a better work.. more than lvl and go to wars..

Attachments

LOL 100% AFK, if he isn't banned you know the Cyntara Staff is Corrupt as we've always said haha.

LOL 100% AFK, if he isn't banned you know the Cyntara Staff is Corrupt as we've always said haha.

So true.
You know Myth isn't afk either.
Why the hell would he check his own team? ^_^

Watching the cam now

*edit
p.s. the link is safe to download

Last edited:
Obvious afk auto targeting there haha. If you want details on the bannishment pm me Red.

2wd2frs.jpg

i got 20 points for his unban...

on the website doesnt specify that you cant unban, all it says is 20 points.

Welcome back Grizz,

Funny on how they come back wanting a fight and then they just check all their enemeys to see if they are using unofficial software? like is this the same people that used to auto equip the bangles?

you all do nothing but try and find every possible abuseable bug on this server, and then try and read out rules like you enforce them?

i got 20 points for his unban...

on the website doesnt specify that you cant unban, all it says is 20 points.

Welcome back Grizz,

Funny on how they come back wanting a fight and then they just check all their enemeys to see if they are using unofficial software? like is this the same people that used to auto equip the bangles?

you all do nothing but try and find every possible abuseable bug on this server, and then try and read out rules like you enforce them?

You shouldn't be able to unban him, i have points and wanted to unban some people and was told it was not allowed. WAT DA FUCK?!

You shouldn't be able to unban him, i have points and wanted to unban some people and was told it was not allowed. WAT DA FUCK?!

If i'm not mistaken, you were able to get ooth/zarz unbanned by giving up your spawn the first time

So true.
You know Myth isn't afk either.
Why the hell would he check his own team?

I'm sure your referring to me "being on" last night b/c before I went to bed, I checked who was online- and you were Ooth. Just so you know, I generally go afk when I go to bed in an attempt to slow down botting. Some times if I can't sleep i'll check for botters, and i'll check when I wake back up. And if Craig was botting, he hasn't done it openly yet because I have checked my team often. However, it isn't hard to wait until I say "good night" in vent.

At least they aren't like you all when I was on your team, when you openly admitted to botting in vent and told me I wasn't going to do anything about it.

And if Craig was botting, he hasn't done it openly yet

Did you look at the recording? He is botting for sure. A full 10 min. video. When he gets trapped in by m-walls he stops completely until the m-walls drop. Then he takes off the exact second they go away, and he doesn't even say anything.

He has alerts on though for default message / GM.

Did you look at the recording? He is botting for sure. A full 10 min. video. When he gets trapped in by m-walls he stops completely until the m-walls drop. Then he takes off the exact second they go away, and he doesn't even say anything.

He has alerts on though for default message / GM.

First off I didn't look at the recording because I trust Ray. Second, I'm not doubting whether or not he is botting. When I said he hasn't done it "openly" it means that he hasn't done it when I was online to my knowledge.

Is a big mistake sell the option Unban/Undelete and all can see..

Any person with points can bot all day, what is the problem? just go to the otshop and buy unban! :)

Red, thats sucks, and all of this is for more money?

so, for what is the cyntara rules? if any person with points can break ?

Back