• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Grizzly Botting At Panda Castle!

If i'm not mistaken, you were able to get ooth/zarz unbanned by giving up your spawn the first time

I'm sure your referring to me "being on" last night b/c before I went to bed, I checked who was online- and you were Ooth. Just so you know, I generally go afk when I go to bed in an attempt to slow down botting. Some times if I can't sleep i'll check for botters, and i'll check when I wake back up. And if Craig was botting, he hasn't done it openly yet because I have checked my team often. However, it isn't hard to wait until I say "good night" in vent.

At least they aren't like you all when I was on your team, when you openly admitted to botting in vent and told me I wasn't going to do anything about it.

We weren't botting in an area which states 'botting here results in deletion'.

Lmfao krl~ is azazel and you and a huge majority of your team botted Giant Panda Castle and still do.. So why do you even bother? You try to get our team banned/deleted because you will only fight us when you have double to triple our numbers.

How did I get trashed when he himself asked me what cry is free ment when I said to HIM... He's not original :/

Myth what about Tyrael??

he got deletion and cant buy undelete!!
why other shits can buy it???

OHH and grizzley cant enter to castle again!! :)

WOOOW!!
GM's powers abuser still there?

GM's PA = SUCKERS!!! get a life plx!

You try to get our team banned/deleted because you will only fight us when you have double to triple our numbers.

Lol, please check the cams of our fights on Cyntara against you.

Myth what about Tyrael??

he got deletion and cant buy undelete!!
why other shits can buy it???

OHH and grizzley cant enter to castle again!! :)

i havent even logged in... soo... yee... crtl alt delete yourself

LMFAO hahaha raxor..... SHAZAM xD didn't justin say that?!? =S

Back