• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Grochu Paladin's Life Thread

Hello! I just want to say that i will have a one week break so i will not post anything in the topic!

I will be back soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey everyone!
I just want to say something.
I decided to stop playing on this server forever cause of stolen 20kk. Dont even try to play with Seq De.
When i was playing with him he was trusted player. One time i decided to put my profits to depot but i didnt put this to depot but to his backpack for money to play
(Something like that):
g9ccf16.jpg

2x1kk + full bp of cc.
He stolen my bp of cc. ;<
That was my bad too but i thought he is trusted and honest.
(I hope you understood this :> My english isn't very good D: )

I just want to say thanks to everyone who followed my Thread.
I hope you will never give up. ( i gived up)

D8NLAIq.jpg

Greetings to:
Super Hubert
Todd
Otsoon
Plecak

And to everyone!

Bye!​

lol, man i have lost all my money. And im not crying i have just stopped playing on this ot ...

Hello!
Well after some conversations with friends, and my thoughts about "never give up" i decided to back to playing on SC.

Screens soon!

Not overreacting? Do you have a lesson. Only it's your fault, no one's different. ;) For now itself will not play? Funny, they sell your stuff what you have now and buy a cheaper ... Can not you just start?

Secret Service Quest​

I failed with adding this screens.
I will edit this post tomorrow.
Good night everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

So as i said im adding them now:
7yV86h9.jpg

dtgBbNE.jpg

bYUPWBu.jpg

9Q9hVKi.jpg

THGvCns.jpg

OgUJ10p.jpg